General Event Discussion

• prolly nothing and they can happily farming until new year :D

• I had high hopes we would get a solution, which would show GF HQ is actually carrying about their Community.

I am truly sorry for Galeas and his forum team...embrace yourself...flame posts are incoming.

GF atm:

People with 350kkk atm:

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• its fine what can i say....seems broker will be a locked feather for people who dont want abuse this event :)

thanks for no rollback tho..

• Godbay aion for me also, nice you killed christmas holiday idiots.

Viva la nolifers you will play btw each others and few whales.

• Just to clarify regarding how we intend on taking care of all the extra kinah that was generated. It can't be simply removed, that is not an option. Nonetheless, we are evaluating different ways to regulate and improve the situation.

• I will be able to play the game after the event has ended. You could consider me one of the ppl that couldn't play during event period..

Now tell me guys, how much Luna do I have to spend to farm enough to afford anything on the broker? Competing with a huge amount of billionaires in the broker that would rather buy items with high prices?

Someone give me some hope before I have to give it the white flag and move on.

• I'm in game 10y and inflation was and always will be in game! We are selling more items to merchants as we are buying from them! In game is missing normal cycle of money.

I remember my first GP (7.5kk). I was happy and I was looking for way how to farm kinah. There was more way how to do that but now only with multi account. They remove tons of good things like crafting professions, drop from mobs, etc.

Now, we have event which destroy economy, but who cares. Go and farm manastones now. you have kinah for next patch, enchament stone which burn in/with new gear.

Everybody have solid gear to do PvE new content. PvP enchantment stones are in PvP instances, siege rewards etc. You may playing what you want, because you don't need care about kinah.

But, if GF will need to do roll back then just remove kinah (all kinah and leave everyone same amount) and leave other event content in game. It is very necessary for everyone. Give selectable legendary contract to everyone and I think lot of peoples will be fine with it. You don't need to solve problems with fusions or another progress in game.

ezpz

• Just to clarify regarding how we intend on taking care of all the extra kinah that was generated. It can't be simply removed, that is not an option. Nonetheless, we are evaluating different ways to regulate and improve the situation.

What about unlimited maps on players' inventory? We will simply trade those later. Can't we convert kinah to gold ingots? What about senekta/splen gear that players have? Prolly thousands of items now. Why didn't we get a rollback?

Streaming 7.2 content at Twitch

t1xZorE.png

What can you possibly do? Some players made 80bil kinah in 1 week, others are stuck with nothing cuz they were on vacation for 1 week.

You do realise their only option is to just quit?

H8025vo.gif