Coming Soon...

• So basically the post which has date from September ROFL,meaning that we will get 7.7 end of this year? Galeas any info on that?which exact patches we will be getting until which date?

• So basically the post which has date from September ROFL,meaning that we will get 7.7 end of this year? Galeas any info on that?which exact patches we will be getting until which date?

After last maintenance they advanced the end of the ranking season to 4th november (was 11th november before).
    And they also didn't start any new event this week, gave us the elite rewards and posted the "Coming soon" picture.

Now you are free to guess anything, if those are coincidences or not ;)

After last maintenance they advanced the end of the ranking season to 4th november (was 11th november before).
    And they also didn't start any new event this week, gave us the elite rewards and posted the "Coming soon" picture.

Now you are free to guess anything, if those are coincidences or not ;)

i like that ,by begin of new month new patch just curious which parts of the patch we will get....

• All Patches till 3rd June. So thankfully no new Minions yet...

what is your source on that?

Im not that person, but you can check the version of EAS aswell as just check it on powerbook, I would say there's a reason the mini-patches are always in 2 different columns.

never tried eas,not really care about it...and on powerbook never went through the process of thinking why there are 2 columns iam not that person

• Did they say something on stream yesterday about titan/ coins/genesis crystal removal with 7.7 release?

In german forum Twinkel said nothing about removal of titan coins or genesis crystals, but he said that you can´t get this items anymore with 7.7 and that you can buy the items which you bought with titan coins with xp-marks in 7.7....

His post in german thread: AION 7.7

• So in short, new gear(pvp armor and weapon, pve not sure but it´s that storm beshmundir gear), new battlefield to get the new currency for new pvp gear(new medals and they are tradable in ah) and the new endgame instance storm beshmundir.

Dayum i didn´t farm enough insignia of experience for the complete new pvp gear, i really thought it won´t come this early.

Anyone knows if the new extends are also in this version we get?

• everything as far as i know in 7.7 is xp-marks to get even coins great job ncsoft so much already is covered by xp-marks how much else is there going to be framing 24/7 to get anywhere.

• In german forum Twinkel said nothing about removal of titan coins or genesis crystals, but he said that you can´t get this items anymore with 7.7 and that you can buy the items which you bought with titan coins with xp-marks in 7.7....

So they will not remove "old" coins or crystals but this will be useless from 7.7 patch? I mean, all items for these things will be only for xp insignias?

• Galeas or any other mod whats gonna happen with titancoins etc...from our inventory? they gonna get converted into insignias of exp? or they dissapear? we need consume them?

• Galeas or any other mod whats gonna happen with titancoins etc...from our inventory? they gonna get converted into insignias of exp? or they dissapear? we need consume them?

OMG only a couple of months away and get all the insignias of exp we can for rewards and now another change!!??

Players don't want their daily routines interrupted with lots of patch/reward changes or grind/loot U-turns unless they are very simple to obtain without using valuable inventory space.

NCSoft /GF need to stick to one road map so that everyone knows what they should be doing, If NCSoft/GF keep making changes at the current rate it will have a bad effect on playing populations, if not already.

btw. Feeling lost..anyone know what are players having to collect now?

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~