[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Most probably a GM :)

• Prometun easy mode---->>

Question- Can sm1 explain me why sometimes mobs+bosses got buff inside of instance like rage buff? They are so fast and they give x2 attack. There is no possible to survive. How it works, why and when its turning on?

Thanks

• It's a general alert spell that is being casted by trash mage mobs... the ones with cape.

You should kill those faster, if they survive too long at some point it will do that spell and buff all the other mobs in the instance for 5min I think.

• Prometun easy mode---->>

Question- Can sm1 explain me why sometimes mobs+bosses got buff inside of instance like rage buff? They are so fast and they give x2 attack. There is no possible to survive. How it works, why and when its turning on?

Thanks

Yeah this happened to me and my friend also last week, we entered in the fat boss hallway and we got all oneshotted in 5 sec xD

iH2ZKvV.png

• Galeas can you please tell me which of the following are bugging: the item manual or the loot description when hovering over the instance on the map, because the loot description says stella easy mode only drops helmet and chest and item manual says it drops full armour, for normal mode the description says full armour plus feather and item manual says full armour, feather, bracelet and wings and in prometun hard mode its the same loot description says only earrings and rings and item manual says full accessories.

Btw the item manual also shows the senekta weapon as a better weapon than the worldboss one although the worldboss weapon has 400 attack more

• Got a RNG-type question. How many stigmas may it take to get a +9 stigma? I know it depends on luck but are we talking about like 40 stigma stones, or more like 100?

You're a Daeva, Harry.

• how about to fix drop for Prigga balaurs for Lakrum siege at Sunday? they simple dont spawn at Sunday because before 7.0 patch there never was Lakrum siege at Sunday. i dont think it works correct. if siege Lakrum inc- mobs should spawn too, like every other siege day in lakrum.

• Probably a dumb question but how do you embed youtube videos to your post? Is it just plain copy embed text to your post or what? Because when I click preview I just see either embeded text or empty field.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Question: can we now create characters on both faction sides? Because I sure as hell can.

Rephrased question: is this normal?