[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• This is the english section. Please ask your question in english again, so people may help you.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• btw, somebody know why i can't allocate my gold pack's rewards? it was available time ago, now i can't do this in my alt. >.<

• This week we had a bad start in 6.5 , hero trials dont work, siege sistem is a mess because of lag/fps ,cant craft ultimate stones because we miss crystals . Is anyone working to get this problems fixed somehow ?

Ghost

• ^^ The staff say the lag/fps is your problem or your comp or your conection and so on, but the problem are the servers and nobody do nothing for this problems. It was so, it's so and i think it rest so.

Sorry for my english, and i more sorry for tis tru reality.

• This week we had a bad start in 6.5 , hero trials dont work, siege sistem is a mess because of lag/fps ,cant craft ultimate stones because we miss crystals . Is anyone working to get this problems fixed somehow ?

Yes many people are working on the Hero Trials.

The siege, we can't do anything and reported it to NC.
    Craft is meant like that by design from the developers (NC). We can maybe help with events, we will see what happens.

^^ The staff say the lag/fps is your problem or your comp or your conection and so on, but the problem are the servers and nobody do nothing for this problems. It was so, it's so and i think it rest so.

Sorry for my english, and i more sorry for tis tru reality.

No one said that. But it's not a server issue and we need NC to help us identify the issue and fix it if possible.

• I asked Galeas the same question and he said that the system is running and processing the rewards.

They hope it will be done by the end of the week, but he can´t give an ETA sadly.

• I asked Galeas the same question and he said that the system is running and processing the rewards.

They hope it will be done by the end of the week, but he can´t give an ETA sadly.

Exactly. Hard to say.

• hi how much ap now possible daily/weekly? in 6.5? also with pve and all

Per day you can get 3x 364k AP by winning both Ashunatal Dredgions and Runatorium (given Runatorium is open and you actually with those three). In case of a loss you get 186k AP per battleground.

Same goes for Neviwind Canyon which is open every two days I believe.

Furthermore the new Ilumiel battleground gives 156k AP per win and 78k AP per loss.

Hererim Mine nets you 1.1kk AP per clear (going in solo and taking the middle woute) with 4 weekly entries.

Siege AP depend on your performance and your factions standings, so it's hard to calculate that safely.

• I forgot to mention that Hell Pass yields 20k AP per day and Mechanerk's Weapons Factory gives 28k AP once per week.

Would have added that to my existing post but somehow I cannot edit it in this thread. Maybe a mod can help me out with it and delete this double posting afterwards?

• are we going to be able to reset makarna with luna ?