[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Did the mats that needed for crafting kinah box in Luna changed? I noticed I kept getting the 5 Luna instead of 3 when crafting 100% and it's like 5 times already this week. I would like to know so I don't need to wait for the lesser mats one and just craft the 5 one if it's the case.

• Did the mats that needed for crafting kinah box in Luna changed? I noticed I kept getting the 5 Luna instead of 3 when crafting 100% and it's like 5 times already this week. I would like to know so I don't need to wait for the lesser mats one and just craft the 5 one if it's the case.

There are multiple recipes for each percentage of crafting something but they are all averaging at about 125 Luna per succesful Craft of a Kinah Box

There are multiple recipes for each percentage of crafting something but they are all averaging at about 125 Luna per succesful Craft of a Kinah Box

I know but I have never gotten the 3 Luna one in 2 accounts this week so just wondering. Ty tho

• What happened to base magic attack on off-hand weapon? Does grade difference matter?

My difference between cannon and pistols is 410 but its not visible on the cannon.

I know but I have never gotten the 3 Luna one in 2 accounts this week so just wondering. Ty tho

Had it yesterday. So it is still there

carried by Google translator

giphy.gif

Dönerboy kriegt nix...

Kingcat Döner +2... :tee:

Wer nicht in der Lage ist Links zu den Zitaten hinzuzufügen um ein flüssiges Gespräch zu ermöglichen ZITIERT MICH NICHT. Danke. Computer - Smilies / Smileys

• Galeas since morphing crystals dont drop from quests i saw you posted solution about it.

I got one question about it.

Everday you coud do 9x 5morphing crystals with pvp quests for every base. This rewards are also buged now and i saw they are not included into solution. ty

• Galeas since morphing crystals dont drop from quests i saw you posted solution about it.

I got one question about it.

Everday you coud do 9x 5morphing crystals with pvp quests for every base. This rewards are also buged now and i saw they are not included into solution. ty

Be happy they gave us anything because last week there was "no compensation" talk.

• I created a thread about one Aion player from the official NA Aion. The game there is oublished by NC West. The streamer is playing on the Danaria server. Moderator from this forum removed my thread stating this forum is allowed only for Aion free to play.

My question is: WTF?

You're a Daeva, Harry.

• Sita why my post in this topic from 45mins ago got disabled ? Just tell me the reason at least, if you find it too agressive np I can reformulate I just want answers to my questions.

• this is aion EU and not aion NA

Yes and we play the same game created by the same company published by 2 different companies. I dont understand your point of view. Which paragraph of rules and regulations is being broke when a player posts info from Aion NA?

You're a Daeva, Harry.

• I have already asked twice and I didnt get any answer.So galeas posted that luna entries will be fixed to the normal amount,so what will happen with makarna?will we get extra entries or we will still have only 4 without additional luna entries?same applies for heremim mine.(Kr has quna entries )

• Which paragraph of rules and regulations is being broke when a player posts info from Aion NA?

Avoid posting or sharing links that are not related to AION Free-to-Play.

carried by Google translator

giphy.gif

Dönerboy kriegt nix...

Kingcat Döner +2... :tee:

Wer nicht in der Lage ist Links zu den Zitaten hinzuzufügen um ein flüssiges Gespräch zu ermöglichen ZITIERT MICH NICHT. Danke. Computer - Smilies / Smileys

• I created a thread about one Aion player from the official NA Aion. The game there is oublished by NC West. The streamer is playing on the Danaria server. Moderator from this forum removed my thread stating this forum is allowed only for Aion free to play.

My question is: WTF?

I can give you another reason for removing it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Since rewards were not properly delivered you will have the possibility to get 200morphing crystals, 2 [Rune] Red Jasper and 90 Magic Blooms in the shop starting on 12.04 until 17.04. To avoid possible exploits, it will be available only once per account. Please be careful when you assign it to a character.

I'm not saying this is bad but there are many people who do their garrisons on multiple characters ( I do it on 3 chars on my account ) so we are just getting penalized since you failed on the update and we are paying the price for it because in your logic people should play only one character ? I understand the roll back when the HT event quest rewards were given per character since the quest itself was designed to be an [account] one , but the garrisons are not ..

Also, is there any hope that HT will be back or the morphing recipes cost for enchantment stones gets lowered ? The economy is collapsing slowly ; price for ench stones too high and less sources for them since entries for dred / ruhnatorium got lowered , price for crafting materials too high.

• Everything u wrote about him is a false statement. I could go 1 by 1 regarding your claims and step by step prove that you are wrong., so I will just put it this way. You obviously saw 1 or 2 his yt clips or twitch streams and you stated your oppinion basing on this very small amount of his content, in my oppinion. I watch this guy regularly from about a year and I do not confirm none of the things you wrote.

You're a Daeva, Harry.

• Nope. Everything you say it's wrong. I never watched his yt channel, only his streams, and quite a lot when he was streaming late (morning for EU). And it's not an opinion, it's a fact. For example he used to trash talk Vashiro, because of his claims about EU/GF being better, now less but still saw him do it in the past week, and he is actually spending time in his chat from time to time (acting nice). Just don't...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.