MyAion DPS meter

• Livo have any problem with ping zapper i have change the network with loopback driver but dont work a time in game, withouth pingzapper work

• Livo if this helps - it may be associated with defense debuffs. We just did a cleric/bard/gunner setup run and the dps went cleric/gunner/bard, whereas before it was pretty much always bard/gunner/cleric (bard was always first no matter what). The people who had magic defense debuffs here were the cleric and the gunner...i think the extra dmg that other people are doing with the debuff is counting towards the dps of the person who put the debuff on the boss.

EDIT: Ok the bard had a debuff aswell, just confirmed. But the gunner debuff stays on for longer and they both have the same cooldown, so it still makes sense.

• Ever since 7,0 launched the dps meter isnt working most of the time anymore, only sometimes randomly. I reinstalled all needed installations. I updated to the newest version. It almost never works, and then suddenly in a random instance it works again for a few minuts before it stops. I use exitlag and have the port set to exitlag. Everything worked fine in 6,5. Anyone else with the same issue?

• They need to confirm it officially in the forum before take any actions like ban , and every report/session uploaded before any official news from them will be useless, am i right? At moment this is like a "wall of shame"   Livo

• What I see in the "wall" is:

• you cannot distinguish reports with the same suspicious events. Aka if multiples instance of your dpsmeter is enabled on player gathered on a same location, the one may received multiple "reports". This may impact on the sense of "cheating" based on reports count.
    • I took a look around and, many people seems to be reported during sieges/altars... I dunno how your function works, nor if the server/client is not applying some king of optimization (due to high performances demands at the moment). Not to mention that usually, we deactivate effects (none or only-self) during those moments, so basically, we see no animation during siege/altar from the others.
  • Just because you don't see the "special effects" it doesn't mean that there's no motion ^_^ The character's motion is the same regardless.
    Also i believe that Livo and his team of testers were testing this during siege/altars too since he said they are working on it for more than 3 months already.

• I took a look around and, many people seems to be reported during sieges/altars... I dunno how your function works, nor if the server/client is not applying some king of optimization (due to high performances demands at the moment). Not to mention that usually, we deactivate effects (none or only-self) during those moments, so basically, we see no animation during siege/altar from the others.

You should try to do some research about how different DPS-Meter work.
    MyAion DPS and f.e. aIDPS are reading the network information your Aion client sends to the servers.

It won't affect directly anyhow your gameplay, not to a point where you should be able to realise it.

The counterpart would be the chatlog based DPS-Meter, though there the actual issue comes from activating the chatlog rather than the DPS-Meter itself.

If you don't run a potato as PC, you should be fine. ^^

You cannot distinguish reports with the same suspicious events. Aka if multiples instance of your dpsmeter is enabled on player gathered on a same location, the one may received multiple "reports". This may impact on the sense of "cheating" based on reports count.

Is this an issue for you though?
    I am not sure if you can run MyAion multiple times per instance, but if it works like aiDPS -> you can only connect the DPS-Meter once to your current client.

So, either you pull all your accounts-chars to follow your main chars with opened multiple MyAion sessions or....well I am stopping the sentence here since the impact you are afraid of doesn't seem to be an issue from my PoV at least.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Edited once, last by Triggerhead ().

• Galeas can u forward this so that maybe GF will support livo's work ?

As you know, unless an official statement is made one day, we will never use such tools as proof of anything for now. Also, please don't use this tool to name and shame on the forum or we will have to take actions against such behavior.

Gameforge is , at least for now, not supporting this tool or its use in any way. You are using it at your own "risks".

if that would change, we would keep you informed :)

• KebabVaderYami

That quote of Galeas is the reason i even tagged him and asked for a push :)
    As you can see, i quoted Livo saying that he can do code review with them. All they have to do is to accept the tool after code review and make Livo a partner because he's the dev who will maintain the tool.

• It's just unbelievable that these people are still stubborn to not support and connect with such smart people like Livo to do something against these cheaters, they are playing for "N" years and still not banned they are sucking the entire energy for some people to even come back or gear up just because of this reason.

For some weird reasons they always refuse these things even tho these softwares are helping the entire community and their staff, to make our life easier. Livo's efforts are big enough and I don't think these type of answers from Galeas are actually considered strong in my oppinion, same old canned answers in a different day, no explanations, no nothing.

Unbelievable...