Current server issues

• I wasn´t able to login for over a week or so and i wiped everything GF and Aion related from my computer, deleted all temp files, after that a fresh installation of Gamefail client + Aion and voila i was able to play again.

Seems like it´s still a client issue combined with the temp files it saves. So whenever they change something with their servers/client, you may not be able to login again xd

You propably only have to delete your GF client and temp files/folder(and maybe %appdata%/roaming folder), not aion though.

It´s just sad that no one on support will tell you this since they are propably the worst publisher with people there having no clue what they are doing.

• "we want to make sure everything is stable .."

means

"Haha bc our servers are never stable you don't get your compensation. Deal with it folks"

• There will be another compensation. We are still thinking about it and we want to make sure everything is stable before going through with it :)

Honestly what is there to think about?

just give out 30days siel.

Worst case scenario the servers (and all other technical issues) magically becomes stable next week and you maybe "loose" 2 weeks compensation BUT gain some "good will". maybe just maybe some people will decide to buy a deava pass since the month was free and that way you dont loose anything.

Best case scenario the servers keep being a mess for another month meaning you haven't really given away anything(that you wouldnt need to compensate anyway) and again gained some "good will".

ofc in this case you probably wouldn't have any players left anyway so maybe doesn't really matter, but atleast it would show that you care.

• He won't reply to you, Drestam must represent GF and gameforge is greedy, do the Math :DD.

• I have a new problem ^_^ When i came after work and opened lovely Aion it says Install the game i'm like wth? So My launcher load slowly and doesn't detect the game. Chosing the path location of the game didn't work so i decided to reinstall, clear all temps and what happened? I'm stuck at installing gameforge client, he doesn't load, he stop at patch progress. Super, i'm like now about to leave the game. Wanted to play so much but i'm tired that i have to find solutions to even enter the game.

• Honestly what is there to think about?

They problems weren't anyhow close to 30 days, so if GF would do what you wrote then they would:
    - lose money

- encourage further ddos attacks (as it's worth for a player)

• Honestly what is there to think about?

They problems weren't anyhow close to 30 days, so if GF would do what you wrote then they would:
    - lose money

- encourage further ddos attacks (as it's worth for a player)

Another 3-4 days Siel + some stuff maybe for those who play atm some went to other game D4.

• Why should they give anything to people who already left? Kinda meh idea.

Oh yeah, thats why e.g. Volkswagen never ever will try to get the customers back who switched to Nissan after they bought their last Volkswagen. Seems legit dude, I guess you reinvented everything we thought to know about marketing, congrats.

• I don't think we get a compensation.

It's a "never happen" behave.

We should keep pinging CM-s on Discord, I want to know to be honest like some ppl couldn't use 3 days Siel since outages continued.

• A compensation is still in the pipes, but it hasn't been fully decided yet. As usual, we will keep you posted as soon as we have news on this side!

• A compensation is still in the pipes, but it hasn't been fully decided yet. As usual, we will keep you posted as soon as we have news on this side!

And how long will it take to make a decision? It seems that GF is just waiting for people to run out of premium buffs and they will be forced to buy it again!

Let me help you with the solution:

- An open-ended event to heal a soul for 1 kina. Since everyone sits with debuffs for 5 minutes at a time! This does not motivate PvP. And this is a game about PvP! Healing your soul for a hefty price tag is something the game does NOT need!

- x2 drop rate event for a month.

- Premium for a month.

- The next Daeva Pass Premium will be free for everyone.

- 10 universal dungeon reset scrolls and 10 activators for the DF

- 10 + 10 amulets for experience/craft + drop.

I think that will be enough. You may add to this list as you see fit. Don't thank me.