Current server issues

• This really sucks. I have no problem for paying for the game I enjoy, spent some cash on this one too. For past week I was unable to finish a single instance or play for more than 45 minutes in a row in fact. Now I am unable to log in. My IP changes automatically every 24 hours so it means I am fcked, right?

• Wait, so they really banned tons of random players? So we pay them for siel aura, pass etc to have nonstop unstable servers then we get banned and WE have to bother to write ticket which takes long to solve so there is another weekend where we are unable to play and yet there is again no official statement and we have to guess what is going on??

Is this all some out of season april fools joke??

• This really sucks. I have no problem for paying for the game I enjoy, spent some cash on this one too.

The cash you paid for AION classic isn´t inflicted in the connection problems, because your activated Siels energy keeps on runnung and counting down, even if you can´t get into the game...... ;)

• Hi All,

Nice event, when you can't do it.

Is the server dead, still can not login..?

Gameforge, pls. just rent some good ICT people to fix this shit.

or let NCsoft take over your servers.

On there server i have never got problems and there also having DDos attacks.

I hope we get now a good compensation, not some candy's.

Greetz...

• Hi all,

What is currente status cuz I can't log in?

Only pop up that you were dc from server.

Server is down?

• Yeah,

I was online for 4 second to heal my soul and to get KICK AGAIN...

What a was of money is this game... i wanna have a refund.

• Well, I wrote to support about the sudden blocking of my account. I had spent a lot of money in the game (shame on me). And what I heard, you think my account was unlocked? NOPE! Just asked to understand, forgive and blah, blah, blah...

UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT! OR GIVE ME BACK ALL THE MONEY I SPENT IN THE GAME! WHAT KIND OF SCAM IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Support answer:

[...]

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Well, I wrote to support about the sudden blocking of my account. I had spent a lot of money in the game (shame on me). And what I heard, you think my account was unlocked? NOPE! Just asked to understand, forgive and blah, blah, blah...

UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT! OR GIVE ME BACK ALL THE MONEY I SPENT IN THE GAME! WHAT KIND OF SCAM IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Support answer:

Nice PR bs, if we at least could see any improvement. Bought aura + maxed up pass so i kinda feel you bro.

Anyways saddest part is that Classic was few times delayed and we had such massive problems within first month after launch. Wasn´t there enough time to be prepared for such scenarios?? I´m sure Tahabata lost many players once Atreia was opened but with all current problems it ends up pretty empty if you ever (crossed fingers) manage to fix it and ofc Transfer/merge then isn´t planned=won´t happen

• Constant lags, departures, it is difficult to enter the game. Yesterday the clerk was thrown out in the DP and he could not come back. They found a new one, he flew out at the entrance to tahabata, was S rank. Today I was thrown out at the entrance to Derik. And this has been going on for a week. And you give compensation 3 days siel and say that everything is fine. It is impossible to play, every time you need to make at least 10 attempts to enter the game. It's not a free server.

• Ok so another weekend is starting i have a simple question ... We will be able to play this weekend normal ? If someone from GF can answer will be good.

Ghost

• I've been trying to join Dredgions but i always get dcd, and cant join again, untill when are we going to wait to get a soltution to this.

Support answer:

same answer, we will be patient but we keep trying to enter? Or if we do, can they consider it an attack? that's my doubt

• Here, progress is in sight! I used to be able to get into the game, but I would get a message: You have been disconnected from the server.

Now I just can't get the game to start! This game currently unavailable to you. Please contact Support. Thanks for the great nostalgia gamfrogj!

• A buddy of mine is already playing Aion Classic, he is connected.

Instaed of me, i cannot connect and the game asks me ma account name and my pass....really??

• A buddy of mine is already playing Aion Classic, he is connected.

Instaed of me, i cannot connect and the game asks me ma account name and my pass....really??

If you have the login screen in the game, like it used to be years ago, it usually works to change the language in the launcher, start the game and after change the language back.

Edited once, last by Angel ().