Aion Classic, Everything what need to improve

• 5. Now they dont care and not checking forum for feedback? :D

Hello,

just because they do not anwser every question does not mean that they will not gather and forward the feedback. Every CM is checking all communication channels regulary and forward any feedback and concerns players bring up.

~ Sparx ~

• I can se "We" dont trust it because we dont see communication . Galeas was all the time communicated in forum community. Forum is for communication between server and costumers, It was past years and if something changed in 2 weeks I dont know.

When galeas said he leaves and leave us 2 ppl its means that he left from his position and we will get two ppl on that position . So we expect same attitude as galeas had.
    How any of we or you can imagine community manager to not communicate with community ?

Playing this shit Since 2010, As always and forever !!
    Asmodian General : "BonJovi"
    Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

• This has never happened.

It did, all you had to do was to create conflict on your account and you could easily transfer your characters to different server back in 5.x (or 6.x don't remember now)

But yeah they will likely merge servers rather than allow transfers, I mean if they figure how to handle conflicts with 1 server only

• back in 5.x (or 6.x don't remember now)

4.x, 5.x and 6.x

each time it was a mess.

and right now, you can play both faction and create both faction on the same account 'cause no more merge xD

• 5. Now they dont care and not checking forum for feedback? :D  Galeas was all the time here and taking advances from players what is best and what is good for to do . Hellorien you entered in forum yesterday and you dont know how this forum worked in past .

okay Marstech, i dont know how this particular forum worked in the past, but i do know that the guy you're referring to left.

so you have just as little experience with the current team as anyone, which is nothing to brag about.

Do you want to know what the track record of GAMEFORGE in general (without outlier staff?) observe any of their other games, LITERALLY THE FIRST THING YOU SEE when you open the launcher is a campaign trying to put a positive spin on a server merge in another game they run called NOSTALE, now go into the forum of that and see.

not aion-y enough for you? go into the forum of the ACTUAL AION that gameforge has been running.

seriously. you have a mancrash on Galeas thats fine, but dont make that into a point in a debate.

oh and.

not everyone is an aionclassic fanboy. i cant speak for others but i came here because i saw an aion clone that actually has population, i am willing to put up with ALOT OF content meddling including with artificial economic disasters as long as other players are still playing.

Your fanboyness has no actual impact on the level of knowledge you seem to have, publisher is a GENERAL TITLE, it CAN ACTUALLY mean different things, and it really all depends on the agreement they had with ncsoft.

if you ever get to read that one, let us know if you agree with the way they handle things, but until then, you know as little as any of us.

the type of people a company seeks to employ cover the positions they have vacant. not what they already are employing

and finally, my last point and i love to quote a specific part of what you wrote here:

Community Manager != customer support.

Its on company to come with solutions and decisions based on user feedback. In fact it is very unhealhy if users try to filter their feedback by what they think would be the best for company as it usually just distort the real opinion of the player and leads to poor decisions.

No it isnt.

A corporation is managed in order to satisfy its shareholders, not its clients.

you may be referring to what amazing marketing departments are telling you (you being the client) but the truth of the matter is that individuals who work in corporations spend their days fulfilling goals, actual deadlines, very few of these employees have any liberty to choose their own tasks to begin with.

those tasked with forum maintenance arent entitled to any RND connections by default, sure, a hands-on department manager may occasionally dabble with innovations, creative solutions and even in extreme cases do the extra-mile-kind-of-thing but thats the exception.

keep in mind, Gameforge operates a game that they arent developing, changes to it may require or even demand NCSOFT intervention (or even approval) we dont know what agreement they had when they were allowed to be the publisher, GUESSING THIS DOES NOTHING TO HELP. so maybe dont.

• A corporation is managed in order to satisfy its shareholders, not its clients.

And where did I denied it?

I just said that while users provide the feedback it's the company who makes the decision on how do they approach it (be it ignore it or do something about it).

My point was that players suggesting actual "solutions" do not directly reflect what their problems are and lead to poor decisions.

keep in mind, Gameforge operates a game that they arent developing, changes to it may require or even demand NCSOFT intervention (or even approval) we dont know what agreement they had when they were allowed to be the publisher, GUESSING THIS DOES NOTHING TO HELP. so maybe dont.

It's well known, confirmed by CM(s) over the years on multiple occasions. Both for retail and classic version of aion.

You look at gameforge as generic company as you recently got hooked up with now that classic is out.

On the other hand, plenty of ppl there (me included) talk with actual experience and knowledge as they follow the company for past >10 years.

• You look at gameforge as generic company as you recently got hooked up with now that classic is out.

On the other hand, plenty of ppl there (me included) talk with actual experience and knowledge as they follow the company for past >10 years.

Thats your view, I was playing gameforge aion for a while way back then, and moved to the NA version later when the gameforge started to die out, it means nothing though, i doubt anyone who works in gameforge now at this low tier rank of forum handling actually worked back then.

• What the hell, Im asmodian and I can use rift in Heiron to teleport in Beluslan. So Elyoses can use Beluslan rifts to teleport in Heiron and wait players on rift area once they teleport in rift elyos will wait you there are you guys serious? Than make rifts in Cities and not on hills.
    Rifts on asmodian maps can be used only asmodians . Sparx

• What the hell, Im asmodian and I can use rift in Heiron to teleport in Beluslan. So Elyoses can use Beluslan rifts to teleport in Heiron and wait players on rift area once they teleport in rift elyos will wait you there are you guys serious? Than make rifts in Cities and not on hills.

So this is the reason why my kisk on the hills in moorheim get destroyed while I was making spy-quest...

So this is the reason why my kisk on the hills in moorheim get destroyed while I was making spy-quest...

Yes and since I posted it non care

Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

No one cares cause it has always been like this. ^^

It was not. I dont know when you started this game but in 1.5 it was not

Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

It was not. I dont know when you started this game but in 1.5 it was not

Rifts are supposed to be like a naturally occuring thing. Like rain or snow.

Why would they differentiate between Elyos and Asmodians? It makes more sense that anyone on any map can use a rift. Makes for a more fun pvp gameplay.

If your kisk gets destroyed? Well, grow a brain and put your kisk in less accessible spot. I'm sure most rift exits allow glide to less obvious kisk spots.