General Event Discussion

• In "recompensation" of incredible amount of bugs, they should lower t to 1 per 25 fragments.

imo.

So what? So is everyone else...

• Hey

just wanted to say ty a lot for the OP stigma shop event that if i want to participate in, I have to spend 85\220 EURO.

my Yearly car maintaince cost less than the big bundle =\ and not to talk about the 20 new elite veteran rewards..

I don't really know why and who is deciding for those ridiculous prices, but for a game, it's kind a lot of money (in some countries in EU it's the monthly salary).. but it's kind of not surprising that you (as publisher) don't think about your custumers but about your behinds, as many times before on the past few years...

(and this comes after you were doing sooo goood on the end of the last patch)

Will strike fear for beer ♦

• Less than 220 for car maintenance? wow :o is it russian?

OT pls bring original shugo tomb back with good rewards, i miss spamming that one with my chars :D

Divinelysian - Sebivine

Eternal Guardians

KzHR2Oq.jpg

• Less than 220 for car maintenance? wow :o is it russian?

OT pls bring original shugo tomb back with good rewards, i miss spamming that one with my chars :D

Dude, i have a passat b7 and what i pay for maintenance is oil and filters that i change myself every year. That's about 100 euros for me... Indeed the insurance in romania is stupidly high for young ppl, i do pay about 250 euros for that but yearly maintenance i just told you.
    I have to agree with him here, the prices are way too high for what we get, i've said this since 3.5, the patch when i started to play on gameforge.

• That the shop management team got total delusional thoughts about pricing is a topic for a long time.

Still nothing changed, i think they just don't care.

Motto "Eat or die".

You are not happy with the Shop?

Just don't use it (works fine for alot of people)

You want to shop your way to the top?

Pay for it, pay alot for it.

• enjoying how gf troll and milking donaters since 2010.

Aion eu popullation grew up in 10 years, we are not a hot blood motivated gamers anymore, with aim to be achieved and enjoying the process. Now we are, managers, teachers, coders, ingeneers whatever and we are customers in this world.

Actually this is not a game for us anymore, its like regular shopping or like getting some social status in community over others at work. WE do not want to grind much, to work hard for any goal, and its not designed for that anymore, we have money and we are ready to solve our problems with them. That how its worked everywhere now.

Where are those whales who was buying tons of bastion scrolls to farm hodorpoins for ranking? => boom reset and they are gone, were are those who was buying shugo keys? water for fethers and accs? Stars for exp? -> boom they all gone for nothing, probably not even playing anymore.

Now the new milking season is running, you need transformation, enchants, fragments, stigmas stone, soon everything will be in shop and nothing in game.

But since we need it and we are adult people with money, we know what to do now...

• This is absolutely how it is, gf cashing in on our behalf after "falling" for this game long ago and sticking with it...

...maybe a few breaks here and there but now, with (every) new (major) patch they have the opportunity to get us hard. Items that are available in game only generate rewards if you are willing to put in sickening amount of no-life and multitasking(and multiple accounts) otherwise just pay.

They charge this much to somehow, mirror the actual work a knowledgeable and dedicated f2p user has to do to stack-up on said items that happen to be available in-game... Neah who am I fooling? that's just bs... pure greediness it what it is (obviously) :\