General Event Discussion

• Please use this thread to discuss events in general and to give feedback, suggestions and requests regarding events in general.

Note: There will be seperate threads for each event to go deeper into those events seperately. To discuss those ongoing events please use their own thread.

• I would like to see some OLD shugo tomb :) with daevanion skills and legendary pve armor/accs :)

Shugo Vault or Fire Temple would be nice, shugo tomb is so boring.

Considering there is not thaaat much content in current patch, I would really love to see trilikonerk's vault (or w/e it's called), so at least we got some activities besides dred/runatorium/sieges. :)

• I would like to see some OLD shugo tomb :) with daevanion skills and legendary pve armor/accs :)

Shugo Vault or Fire Temple would be nice, shugo tomb is so boring.

Considering there is not thaaat much content in current patch, I would really love to see trilikonerk's vault (or w/e it's called), so at least we got some activities besides dred/runatorium/sieges. :)

Trillionerk+fire temple are bad cuz ppl get crashes so ez.

+ulti pve armour/accs as boxes.

• No new events?

No info about hero tasks?

No info about new platinerk system?

No info about 6.5?

No new ways to get legendary pvp stones?

Still no ways to get ultimate pvp stones?

It's a joke? :D

• How about bringing something new on the table instead of same events Shugo game and Muionerk stuff ? Try making people going idk lets say Oriel for a nice relaxing and rewarding event for once ...

• Well now you can pay money to click on shiny buttons again. Isnt Shugo game great?

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• Again some promotion event for paying players. F2P player are partly still with green transformations. Well, but nevermind. Doesn't matter if they have a legendary transformation or kaisinel. :dash:

┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

• You had 5 events running in the same time In January until today and more will come by the end of the month.

As always there will be info about Hero Trials when there is actually some news. Same goes for all topics.

The maintenance info post is anyway not a post to give an ETA on current projects.

A lot of things happened recently and it will continue like this.

• It was about time shugo game came back. Curious about rewards and free coins. Let's hope most of it is tradeable...

sick of .sig

• You had 5 events running in the same time In January until today and more will come by the end of the month.

So my guess ist, 4 of them will be complete utter garbage and one might be somewhat decent-ish? Cause if you continue like before, this seems to be inevitable.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• Okay, we had 5 events and how good were these events? And yes, event with contracts is good but its "afk event". And others events? A lot of crappy items to win. No stones pvp...

Why dont you give us old events with points? Points for instances and quests. It'll make game more active.

And always the same.. "there will be info about Hero Trials when there is actually some news.. bla bla bla". You've been writing the same for several months.

Big company can't do some quest for 5 months....? Yea, you just lie.

If you really would like to do something for players, then you would add at least a new NPC with daily quests, nothing complicated :)

• U have got shugo game XD