General Event Discussion

• Ty for survey.

Hero trials are not partf of game content they are aditional content, stop complaing about them and find yourslef a real life jobs.

• Personally I don't understand why we don't get any responses to this. Do Gameforge know about the issue?

Will Gameforge do something about it? I mean, are many wasting their time hoping that they can still participate for the Hero Trial?

• Ty for survey.

Hero trials are not partf of game content they are aditional content, stop complaing about them and find yourslef a real life jobs.

Stop complaining about Bugs and such? So you think we should be quiet and not give feedback about bugs?

• Ty for survey.

Stop complaining about Bugs and such? So you think we should be quiet and not give feedback about bugs?

No, games are a luxury non essential items. You should pray whole day and help older people cross the street.

"its not the part of the game ncsoft made, it doesnt need to work 100% of the time" xDD

• I wonder what will be the tasks for week 3. I think we will get Senekta.

Will only get quests where there are bunnies, have any bunnies been placed in senekta? It will most likely be 10 quests selected from last weeks and this weeks quests.

• Nice ignorance. If u dont try to fix the HQ (add more quests next week or reduce the number requirements), a lot of ppl will probably leave the game, many already lost motivation. If you cant fix the (almost always) buggy HQ system, then you should compensate with something or give other oppurtunities to the players to be able to finish HQ, its not our fault that the system is glitchy and you failed to fix the problems. Thanks for the survey, but thats not what people were asking for...

aaand you can tell me to "go buy Luna for additional entries", no, Im not gonna spend a single coin on the game until you ignore the problems and community...

• Well, if you value 100 or so luna more than wise dragon and lvl4 minion contract it's your decision.

Even works fine, as long you're not playing with randoms (sucky but that tells us more about the IQ/empathy of average aion player) or just won't be dead/out of range when bunny die it's working pretty flawless.

Sure it require being specially careful, sure it would be better if there were more quests, but there's not, that's how it was designed and most likely won't get changed. Rewards are still worth the bother (imo), and it was obvious since the start that there will be only 60 quests, aswell as it was obvious that there will be quests for Stellas, Mansions etc. You could just like... not start in the first place knowing that it's way too hard to do etc (that's how i personally decided to get 60/60 only on 2 characters).

• Hero Trials are working fine, but missed description (way of work).

Kill counter checking Exp Point from kill.

Killing won't count if

1) You are dead

2) You are too far from Rabbit

3) Your Ally/Group didn't hit Rabbit

• Ok. My situation:

Me and my friend was in Prom (just we two and our alts). Our tactic was that every character should hit every rabbit. We did it 1 by 1. My friend, her alt, my alt finished quest. My main- 29/30. How? I waited till next day- still was 29/30. Ok, i used scroll, but anyway.

• Ok. My situation:

Me and my friend was in Prom (just we two and our alts). Our tactic was that every character should hit every rabbit. We did it 1 by 1. My friend, her alt, my alt finished quest. My main- 29/30. How? I waited till next day- still was 29/30. Ok, i used scroll, but anyway.

And what did the support said?

• Ok. My situation:

And what did the support said?

I didn't ask. I have enough of scrolls

• Also needed to go 4 times stella EM to get all counted... in 1 run not even a single rabbit counted, the other run just 13/15. Waited over 4h but they didn't count, after going again it counted almost instantly.

And yeah sure you can make a ticket, but you need to get it done till tomorrow. So not too sure if support can make it count for you if they check it maybe on monday.

• Nice ignorance. If u dont try to fix the HQ (add more quests next week or reduce the number requirements), a lot of ppl will probably leave the game, many already lost motivation. If you cant fix the (almost always) buggy HQ system, then you should compensate with something or give other oppurtunities to the players to be able to finish HQ, its not our fault that the system is glitchy and you failed to fix the problems. Thanks for the survey, but thats not what people were asking for...

aaand you can tell me to "go buy Luna for additional entries", no, Im not gonna spend a single coin on the game until you ignore the problems and community...

I said one Week before, after Maintanance. Gameforge reduced the Quests for 60/60. I said it on 8th April. That all ppl get a Survey at last Week and every ppl on every account.

But Galaes just Smile, as I said it.

• If you have luna like me from vr, doubt you will send ticket to support

If you got scroll you gonna use it

If you don't have luna or scroll you go to forum and scream

Some ppl are blinded to understand bugs may happend and blame players cuse they got their 30/30 others will understand

But its no matter cuse as long HT work in 99% they won't do anything

One more fusion of servers will be critical to entire Aion which step by step coming closer