General Event Discussion

• How about making a safespot to +12 (just like it was in KR event) so that not only people who could stockpile on 70 characters or cash 2k € have a chance at getting +15?

Galeas

I hate stupid people.

• where do ppl get over 100 stigma ench stones ?? i only had 15 -.-

You can buy 2 stigma stones per 1 per char from gold sand shop, stigmas can be put into account warehouse. You can also afk weekly Luna (1 stone every 7 weeks per char).

And people are hoarding these stones from the moment the last stigma event ended. It was quite easy to predict that with the +15 stigma update gameforge is going to run event/promo sooner or later.

I utilized the immense amount of kinah gained through the treasure chest event, and filled 4 accounts with chars to buy stones with them :whip:

4x Acounts x 12 Chars x 2 Stones/Char&week x 8 weeks (started 01.01.) = 768 Stones + Stones gathered through Events/Luna = 972 (the amount I had earlier today) :dash:

• If you fail a stone it drops by 1 but if you fail with a stigma it goes back to zero? I'm just asking, I have 0 stock of either :P

I utilized the immense amount of kinah gained through the treasure chest event, and filled 4 accounts with chars to buy stones with them :whip:

4x Acounts x 12 Chars x 2 Stones/Char&week x 8 weeks (started 01.01.) = 768 Stones + Stones gathered through Events/Luna = 972 (the amount I had earlier today) :dash:

Logging through 48 chars daily, running luna weekly on every single alt, Aion Gameplay in 2020, top notch.

Logging through 48 chars daily, running luna weekly on every single alt, Aion Gameplay in 2020, top notch.

The only alternative is shop so...

• As Yiliara said, the other alternative is simply logging out and quit this clown fiesta of a game.

The amount of "effort" that you have to put in to MAYBE just progress a little tiny bit if RNG is in your favor (which it isn´t in 95% of the cases) is just ridiculous and doesn´t feel rewarding at all, instead it´s nothing else but frustrating.

• Hey, while you log the Luna chars you can go and do your Makarna Shugo Skill-Runs aswell.
    Because THATS what means to be playing a quality game in 2k20.

Imagine, others are hyping about games like Cyberpunk or Diablo 4. Yet we are talking here about a game were you either buy your stuff from the hugely overpriced EU Aion Shop or you play Farming Simulator on multiple accounts. :)

Well, get ready for the safe spot +12 in a week after all the people with stigma reserves tried their luck. :)
    I even believe they will lower the price of the Stigma bundle like last time after some days. ^^

Good night people, sweet dreams. :pushharder::pushharder::pushharder:

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.