General Event Discussion

• Galeas tbh I don't know why the info regardint events are not posted earlier... why we need wait until maintenance is over to see what the event is about? u guys already have the info...and its maintenance time....so at least we could read about them while waiting.

Im at work and I check forum a lot during work :)

Because past experience has proven that until the last minute an event can have issues and be cancelled (because of something not working on live for instance). That's the main reason. We prefer being sure that the event will actually take place before advertising it in order to avoid confusion in case something goes wrong.

Which event was cancelled after the info was put up first? I actually find the lack of information about events (and updates) up front, very tedious to the community, can we rename you corporate gatekeeper? :D :D Other games release event event schedules a month in advance, plenty of time to test and see if they work or not (because they test them on copies of existing servers in house)

• U dont need to worry much.Its birthday=drop buff.

Now I worry much cuz I dont need farm mobs anymore and dont need this buff :rolleyes:

And all instances drop legendary 100% and like 50-60% ultimate. That buff give nothing ?(

• There are currently several issues and vulnerabilities within the Go Hunt PvP event that people enjoy, these issues allow people to cheat their way to the top ranking spots and secure the top rewards, while also leaving healers behind with kills not counting for support players.

When these will be fixed I am confident a new round will be released.

You pretty much explained everything. Last one was a disaster for the aforementioned reasons. I think Healers kill were counting actually (at least this was working fine).

We would like to have PvP events definitely, but not if we can't find a solution to make it a fair event. Maybe we will have a different PvP event.

Last event even 100% known traders didn't get disqualified, it was absolutely horribly executed in its entirety bugs an all. Hope to see that event never again as its so far from fairplay as an event can be. (Or kill limit on same person 1x per hour... That way traders can get max 24 kills off the same person)

• Galeas

Could you tell us something about this 28.02 starting Birthday event... Mainly if it has some benefits to save instance runs? As many do them already on reset day they'd likely not be all too happy if it turns out those instances were needed...

• Galeas

Could you tell us something about this 28.02 starting Birthday event... Mainly if it has some benefits to save instance runs? As many do them already on reset day they'd likely not be all too happy if it turns out those instances were needed...

this yea plz some info would be hlpfull :)

• Could you tell us something about this 28.02 starting Birthday event... Mainly if it has some benefits to save instance runs? As many do them already on reset day they'd likely not be all too happy if it turns out those instances were needed...

Wanna buy one of my certified fairtrade tinfoil hats? Cause they're cheap right now (2,99€) and I almost surely bet the new event will have benefits for instance runs, so they hope people will do them today and not profit in the first week.

Change my mind with an announcement.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• Wanna buy one of my certified fairtrade tinfoil hats? Cause they're cheap right now (2,99€) and I almost surely bet the new event will have benefits for instance runs, so they hope people will do them today and not profit in the first week.

The event is only active for one week :tea:

┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

• Well then, let me rephrase it: "[...] so people do not profit all without investing luna."

Still waiting for someone to change my conspiracy ridden mind.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• Could you tell us something about this 28.02 starting Birthday event... Mainly if it has some benefits to save instance runs? As many do them already on reset day they'd likely not be all too happy if it turns out those instances were needed...

Wanna buy one of my certified fairtrade tinfoil hats? Cause they're cheap right now (2,99€) and I almost surely bet the new event will have benefits for instance runs, so they hope people will do them today and not profit in the first week.

Change my mind with an announcement.

I would like one yes, saving all important instances irregardless...

• There was no update as in new patch files, that means whatever event there is, it's not related to some new drops in instances. It's probably something using the shop or an already existing old event.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• There was no update as in new patch files, that means whatever event there is, it's not related to some new drops in instances. It's probably something using the shop or an already existing old event.

Or the content itself could have been patched in last week?

• Actually, Birthday event, with odd time-frame... I think it is the cake event, so cakes spawning around lakrum that gives you... 200% loot buff and perhaps XP and crafting buff?

So essentially its just good for Mat farming and MAYBE tiny bit more ultis in instances.

• Actually, Birthday event, with odd time-frame... I think it is the cake event, so cakes spawning around lakrum that gives you... 200% loot buff and perhaps XP and crafting buff?

So essentially its just good for Mat farming and MAYBE tiny bit more ultis in instances.

Soo is this true?That is actually about the cakes around lakrum?with buffs and etc? Why any info havent been posted.... Senpai then u ''beg'' the community not to mock the aion team.

U dont need to worry much.Its birthday=drop buff.

Now I worry much cuz I dont need farm mobs anymore and dont need this buff :rolleyes:

And all instances drop legendary 100% and like 50-60% ultimate. That buff give nothing ?(

God bless u are referring to yourself cause u are SOLOING This game no other people are playing which actually need the buff.Yep yep good stuff. Remember the game IS WE not I

• I don't beg anything. If you start insulting the Aion team you will get banned.

As for the event: "[Event] Birthday Event -Will be activated on 28.02 until 06.03." There will be news about it tomorrow.