28.10.2020 on Korea - Classic Server Discussions

• counting the players at 7am in a sunday morning is a clear indicator of a server population

are you guys for real or just trolling?

if it's not trolling... idk... do something else... life exists outside aion... or games. ppl do things on a long saturday night. and ppl don't just start a day with aion... things exist outside of it.

Firstly, it was not seven in the morning but 10:33 am but it's ok, that many of you have never learned to read before you write something, we already had this topic... :rolleyes:

btw: I said

the drop is significant, and Classic hasn't even started yet.

& I was thinking about

This picture should make sure you can make comparisons when Aion classic starts on Wednesday.
    Also, you might see a change when the first week, which doesn't cost anything, is over and then the players come back or stay away ...:/
    But hey i won't show it anymore i'm too busy with a game i was always looking forward to.
    :P

• logged in 7.00am players down to 4%??? WTF??? never seen so low numbers on a sunday morning. im alone in gelk.

counting the players at 7am in a sunday morning is a clear indicator of a server population

are you guys for real or just trolling?

if it's not trolling... idk... do something else... life exists outside aion... or games. ppl do things on a long saturday night. and ppl don't just start a day with aion... things exist outside of it.

Firstly, it was not seven in the morning but 10:33 am but it's ok, that many of you have never learned to read before you write something, we already had this topic... :rolleyes:

yes we had this conversation and proved it was the other way around... and today is the same

• anyway the best way to know if aion retail has lost population or not is to wait the time of siege because it's at this moment most people connect if im not wrong

• Ok I have to apologize to you, because it wasn't addressed to who it should go,

I assumed you meant me.:blush:& I overlooked this post :blush:

But in contrast to others, I admit my weaknesses.:|

to wait the time of siege because it's at this moment most people connect if im not wrong

Do you know that by clicking the server Name it opens a 24hour timeline?

• Click its Doris, what do you expect? hates GF for not releasing classic and starts posting shit

I have to make that clear here. I don't hate GF, never said it or made such references.

I don't like the way GF has been running Aion for years, but hating is something else.
    don't get me wrong that doesn't mean that GF has somehow deserved to be liked over the last few years because that's not how it is.

I don't like that we have been left in the dark about this for so long and faked off false excuses.
    But hating would go too far even for me.
    "Dislike" applies to me and probably more.

There are others here in the forum who show it anew every day!

I don't care now whether GF is this year or next year or
    even never brings out classic.
    I have already reserved and paid for subscription time in NA.
    That means I'll play for 97 days with full Siel's aura,
    do you think I'll come back afterwards?

I prefer to spend my money on ingame time rather than on ingame power.
    I've said it before and I like to repeat it:
    Whoever delivers first is paid for his efforts and game forge overslept it

so I don't reward such behavior!

I thought I would write a few more sentences with you here and there
    but because I like aion classic and try to bring what it means closer to you, I am more hated here than those who do hate it obviously !

Yes, it just doesn't help to talk to haters who call you a hater just because you don't take their opinion.

BTW have fun, continued success in retail,no matter whether you share my opinion, like it or have a different one and try to avoid the milking machine as best you can.

23rd they didnt announce the time yet n hopefully they will not

The time doesn't really matter the day is going to be heavy anyway who can say whether we are able to log in?

I can still remember the beginning in Aion and I had spent 4 ~ 5 hours just being on the line to enter my data when logging.
    It always said how many players I am and how many are ahead of me.
    But that has been the case with almost every game for decades, the first day is always the hardest.

Edited once, last by Doris: sentence grammar ().

• Im wondering why this doris is still in the Eu forum if he plays na classic in few days? does that makes any sense, or he just doenst know hes writing in the aion eu forum? i mean why he cares so hard about the eu forum, there is aion na classic forum, i just dont get it, if i would play aion classic on na I wouldnt care about the eu forum or anything eu related, but thats just me

• Im wondering why this doris is still in the Eu forum if he plays na classic in few days? does that makes any sense, or he just doenst know hes writing in the aion eu forum? i mean why he cares so hard about the eu forum, there is aion na classic forum, i just dont get it, if i would play aion classic on na I wouldnt care about the eu forum or anything eu related, but thats just me

Maybe Doris still believes some people from Gameforge actually read this forum and are now more determined to bring Classic to EU. The place where Doris actually wants to play Aion Classic because of the timezone and ping. Maybe Doris is very dissapointed Gameforge still hasn't released any info about Aion Classic.

It really isn't rocket science u know.

Trust me my friend, thats not just you ;)

• There are many people who come and go.

You want to "make a hero" in your Make fun of me.

I didn't want to please anyone here.
    I always keep my word (at least I try).
    But don't cry around later when the lights go out here.

Then at the latest I will get in touch and tell you:
    #"I told you"

From time to time I will still give likes to the people who in my opinion deserve it.
    Class clowns like you probably won't get any, that's for sure.
    Except from other clowns ... as I could already see :D

• Yes, the drop is significant, and Classic hasn't even started yet.:facepalm:

And this is particularly evident here in numbers and data:

source: Aion EU Online (aioninfo.com) 20.06.21 on 10:33 am

You are partly right. I've been "kind of" monitoring those numbers for 2 weeks now.

To be precise, normally at peak hour, except ragna, 2 weeks ago servers had around 25-27% server capacity. During siege days, around 28-30%. Last days have been lower. For example, Friday and Saturday was 21-22% at peak, Sunday (siege) 25-27%.

However, if you play the game you can notice certain new people running around and putting things on broker. Also, there is now a shitty event promo and to be honest you can feel that there is literally nothing to do on game. Considering livo said a month ago that server capacity is 3000, here is my conclusion.

The game is in a depressed phase courtesy of consecutive bad events. Player's online have decreased by 3-4%, which is 2400 players per day at peak in the 4 servers instead of the 2800 active players at peak 2 weeks ago. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that players have quit.

n9qFYTX.gif

• i'm not sure if you address this to me or not but i will respond

I think I was meant.:/
    But it doesn't matter (at least now because we close this theme didn't we?:/) !

I have another answer here why so many players leave ( back then & now) :

jesus this video...so much nostalgia

• I honestly think that doing calculations during siege time is very misleading.

Yes there is a population increase during this period, but siege on average lasts 45 minutes, what about and the rest of the day?

About a year ago I did the calculations and posted them here on the forum, urging for change, at the time the population was around 3000 people overall. i highly doubt the population is at 2400 at its peak now.

After the peak, the population of each server was around 600 to 200 or even less per server depending on the time and server.

For a year now the population has decreased allot I would say although I have not done the calculations again it is quite noticeable.

IMO gameforge will only announce aion classic when there is nothing left to milk from retail, or at least when they call it quits.

They know that classic will be the end of retail, since retail itself is already at death's door.

• of course not everyone is attending sieges but counting players in the siege time period is not bad practice because siege times are there in the peak hours period.

and for population drop... that is just not directly related to classic. for sure a few will move to classic. many more that quit aion years ago will move too. but we had population drop every time we got to summer period. no exception... every summer is the same. and population drop happened with every release of a new game... and this year we had some and we will have more... not just aion classic. i know ppl waiting for better games than aion classic... they don't want to hear about aion again.

• well Galeas did say a while ago on this post he would see if he could get an update but nothing since, he could have at least said they told me I cant say anything ATM but soon we will release info, but nothing to me shows a great deal.

I can't say anything at the moment.

• well Galeas did say a while ago on this post he would see if he could get an update but nothing since, he could have at least said they told me I cant say anything ATM but soon we will release info, but nothing to me shows a great deal.

I can't say anything at the moment.

you can't say anything for same reason in Russia or it's different? Are you even allowed to answer this question? Galeas

link of the reason of russia:28.10.2020 on Korea - Classic Server Discussions