Legion mount

• Ask the genius devs from NC why they did this and the answer will be "money, bruh". Why else would you remove all permanent mounts from the game and start selling them once again?

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• Ask the genius devs from NC why they did this and the answer will be "money, bruh". Why else would you remove all permanent mounts from the game and start selling them once again?

Fine , i get the strategy , what i dont get is the crazy high amount of legion coins for a 7 day item . Reduce maybe ?

• Same logic, if they would reduce to normal price, that would be almost perma mount, as you can get legion coins pretty easy.

It's sad, cuz in my opinion legion mount is one of the coolest looking ones and it was awesome when you could ride with other legion members on the same mount.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Galeas, it is posibble to ask NC for skins for mount?

I like my horse, but he is slow. I want to use him as skin on another one :) It could be nice solution how to have favorite mount with nice speed :)

• Can you not find out from NC Galeas? It used to be the thing to work towards when doing legion tasks. Now ppl think why bother doing tasks.