Current server issues

• like come onnnnnnnn. Why you giving compensation now when you are not sure that servers are stable.ive just lost another entry to DP. not even started it in that lil house when timer starts.

whole party Dced.we lost entry. So again why you giving it if you are not 100% sure that server is stable? Come on guys its really 5 days of inappropriate stuff ....

for what you getting your salary? for doing nothing. like IT squad of GF or CM of GF. i havent seen more undedicated people in any game.

Why would you go to instances in this hour with ping this bad and people DC-ing all over the place... Why play their game at all. We should all just quit until they are forced to fix their crap. Or maybe for good. Im done playing until they start showing some actual professionalism. There are private servers with better support and infrastructure than this.

• There is an website (dont want to link it dont know if allowed) for reviews about GameForge. I just checked it and guess what i saw? from 372 votes almost every vote is 1 out of 5 :D

• Tahabata 20%, disconnect. Thanks Gameforge! Super service! Haven't seen anything like this even on free servers. I have a month's premium, if you don't solve your problems in a month, you won't see more $ from me! Shame on you! :(

• I see less and less interest in playing an mmo where you can't launch an instance because a disconnection can happen, seriously it's been 4 days, there's going to be a loss of players

• wow present reset scrolls... i use .... lag..... dead...... dc..... waste entry because 25 min try enter game and steal can enter................

• The solution is to pay for a protection system against DDoS attack. If they haven't did already these days....

U can't be protected against ddos attacks unless u pay some money but here we talk about Game Forge...We pay they play (us).

Ghost

• The solution is to pay for a protection system against DDoS attack. If they haven't did already these days....

U can't be protected against ddos attacks unless u pay some money but here we talk about Game Forge...We pay they play (us).

People are already getting bored and abandoning aion classic. If there is less population there will be less PvP and less PvE, so more players will leave because of it.

All those who have left will stop paying 10€/month for the Siel (for skin and other stuff from the store too).

Yes, they are saving from paying a DDoS shield, but in 1 month they will stop earning much more i think.

I hope they do something faster and be transparent with the comunity with what they are doing these days.

• At this point you can't even blame the players, it's impossible to play so of course people will stop playing. I feel it as well. I would love to continue playing but over the weekend I picked up something different to play and I'm sure I won't spend as much time from now on in Aion because of it. Wouldn't be happenning if everything worked as it should. And no amount of compensation is going to fix that.

• This is disrespectful from all the gameforge staff that are handling aion classic/ retail servers. How can you say you are working on something when it's 3 days now since we face this ddos attack problems? What compensation can you think of? 3 days, i mean literally DC after DC, not being able to do anything, and they come up with excuses and old excuses, like anyone would believe these lies... None of these guys are man enough to tell us that they aren't working, and they will handle this situation in the following working days, just leaving it in thin air...

Its their servers, ddos is a lame excuse who would attack a small Aion lmao. Their servers cant handle traffic, it seems to me so its technical problem instead.

• This is disrespectful from all the gameforge staff that are handling aion classic/ retail servers. How can you say you are working on something when it's 3 days now since we face this ddos attack problems? What compensation can you think of? 3 days, i mean literally DC after DC, not being able to do anything, and they come up with excuses and old excuses, like anyone would believe these lies... None of these guys are man enough to tell us that they aren't working, and they will handle this situation in the following working days, just leaving it in thin air...

Its their servers, ddos is a lame excuse who would attack a small Aion lmao.

The attack is focused on all gamefore services and games. There is no focus on AION alone.

~ Sparx ~