Additional changes - Gameforge client

• Please be aware of these important changes.

Additional Changes

Following this change, we will close the old AION website, meaning that the rankings, Hero Trials and web shop will no longer be available.

We’ll also be removing Veteran Rewards and Elite Levels from the Live version. The ‘Manage bonuses’ section (via the AION Shop in the game) won’t be available for some time after the migration. If you need an item from there, please assign it before March 29th, 2023. We will inform you when the section will be accessible again.

------

Guess this is the end of the abuse of veteran rewards.

• no - as it seems veteran and elite levels - Hero Trial Rewards will be available later (if I read that correctly)

What happens with the non assigned items though? specifically in elites?

Sinnerfassend lesen... schwierig, ne?

• The rewards of Hero Trial located in "managae bonus --> Exclusive Rewards" will be deleted?

no it will not but it will be unavaible for a certain period from 29th. If you need anything, pikc it up now.

• no - as it seems veteran and elite levels - Hero Trial Rewards will be available later (if I read that correctly)

No; Hero trials, Elite and Veteran systems will be gone forever. Only the items already there in manage bonuses will stay (until you assign there)

No; Hero trials, Elite and Veteran systems will be gone forever. Only the items already there in manage bonuses will stay (until you assign there)

Any replacement systems in planning already? You're effectively nuking the only source of many items (e.g. Fragments for Lumiel's / Vaizel's / Triniel's / Yustiel's Apostle Contracts, Luna that isn't overpriced to the moon and back) via those changes, game will be almost impossible to progress.

Any replacement systems in planning already? You're effectively nuking the only source of many items (e.g. Fragments for Lumiel's / Vaizel's / Triniel's / Yustiel's Apostle Contracts, Luna that isn't overpriced to the moon and back) via those changes, game will be almost impossible to progress.

That seems to be a goal here to be honest, killing retail and forcing players to go to Classic/Other GF games maybe? Dunno, I just know GP will be almost useles and we only get silence. Are they shutting down Live soon? NC I mean, so GF doesn't have to bother? Many questions, (un)certain future.

• Any replacement systems in planning already? You're effectively nuking the only source of many items (e.g. Fragments for Lumiel's / Vaizel's / Triniel's / Yustiel's Apostle Contracts, Luna that isn't overpriced to the moon and back) via those changes, game will be almost impossible to progress.

There are no replacements planned as far as I know.

• There are no replacements planned as far as I know.

So it's an downgrade?

You do you, but that sound stupid imo, first you already cut the amount of retail players by releasing classic and then you also just remove the free rewards for players :/

• Any replacement systems in planning already? You're effectively nuking the only source of many items (e.g. Fragments for Lumiel's / Vaizel's / Triniel's / Yustiel's Apostle Contracts, Luna that isn't overpriced to the moon and back) via those changes, game will be almost impossible to progress.

There are no replacements planned as far as I know.

Then please explain how this game remains remotely playable in the post migration stage? There's literally ZERO way to progress in certain areas now.

• How is possible to get send log today when yesterday i was playing and was everything OK......:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• me too, every time send log and yestarday was ok...

will they be available before the end of the season?

Sinnerfassend lesen... schwierig, ne?