Aion Classic Discussion

• Do you guys know of any ppl contemplating to return to the game if Classic gets released? I think i may give it a shot myself

There's a discord server already open! Go to facebook and search Vashiros latest posts for the invite.

Can't wait to see you there :)

On topic:

Is today a big day?

Is today a day of disappointment?

Is today a day of joy?

I don't know.

But I'm ready for it.

Arieluma.

Waiting for Aion Classic.....

• Wasn't vashiro returning to aion multiple times already just to quit after few months saying that he's done with aion for real "this time"?

That's not really the representation of classic fanbase we should give attention to

• Wasn't vashiro returning to aion multiple times already just to quit after few months saying that he's done with aion for real "this time"?

That's not really the representation of classic fanbase we should give attention to

That was regarding Retail aion.

That was regarding Retail aion.

Oh was it?

I am completely done with Aion. Today I decided to quit Classic the same way I quit Aion Retail almost 2 years ago. Was a fun ride but I don't see it becoming too enjoyable with the current management of the game by NCSoft in general. It is dated... and done for me. GG NCSoft - Be it NCWest or Gameforge, the publisher will not matter. NCSOFT ruined so much... and it will be worse in the future. Recap of the issues is on my stream, the last vod there. Cheers and see you with new content and games starting from tomorrow ~

• That is very true. I was really in the mindset to put AION Classic on ice as well, due to the fact that I expected better from NCWest. I thought the management would be top notch as it's domestically managed. I was very wrong, due to the fact that NCWest had no AION Classic team. It consisted of a Spokesperson acting as a CM, then a handful of GMs. The rest was completely handled by Korea. The worst part is, that virtually there was no QA team in NCWest. We received the patches copy pasted as to how they were patched in KR. Only after reporting the issues to them did they adjust events, hp bars for sieges and events and rewards. The patches came super delayed and the worst of it all was that these issues were well known in Korea. So they deliberately delivered bugged patches and events. The fixing of said issues took 2-4 weeks. The kinah exploit through Steel Rake was also fixed weeks after the launch while it was very well known in Korea during it's own launch.

Then having had rerolled to Cleric as I was expecting Merges ( which came too late ) - I was too tired to keep going. Because there was no merge and they had delayed the release of 1.5 by 2.5 months. Instead of it coming out 1.5 Months after the release of 1.2, we in NA got it nearly 4 months after 1.2. 1.2 was supposed to be an intro patch to get players prepared for 1.5 pve and dredgion pvp....

The open world nerfs that hit NA were terrible, as NA never had these bots issues that KR deals with until today.

However, when I was attempting to give Galeas feedback as to what went wrong in NA, he told me that they were super aware of these issues and will work to fix them before release if they get their hands on classic. That is why I am giving Classic a try.

So yes, I did quit because Retail is no more the AION I liked, loved or will ever like again. However, the post I did was just due to the fact that NCWest butchered Classic.

I am of course under copium, but I have expectations now. If Classic fails with Gameforge too, then I'll quit. I guess I am allowed to quit. :)

I hope this cleared a few things up.

Also- I am not the owner of the discord, I just decided to contribute and promote it. :)

• The very slow patch release schedule could have been more tolerable if the server wasn't flooded with thousands of coins and AP relics from the battlepass. Everyone's progression was super sped up and it felt bad