General Event Discussion

• BTW can we got atleast once an event, what is not bugged? PLS.

And what will be the compensation for players, who dont get the egg at the first weak?

Compensation?😒🙄 people nowadays rlly want Compensation for everything 🤣😂 i find this ridiculous, and btw. do u even have any proof that players got egg in the first week or did u just heard it from XY who heard it from his brother that got it from his cousin...i mean even if, they could have Max reach lvl 2 with it and i doub u get anything good out of it on those low lvls tbh 🙃 they prob changed the rewards in comperation with NA aniway otherwise i dont know how a Bug could happen 😁 so dont hope for the good stuff NA got with this event, like legendary transfo on lvl 3 😉

And what will be the compensation for players, who dont get the egg at the first weak?

Compensation?😒🙄 people nowadays rlly want Compensation for everything 🤣😂 i find this ridiculous, and btw. do u even have any proof that players got egg in the first week or did u just heard it from XY who heard it from his brother that got it from his cousin...i mean even if, they could have Max reach lvl 2 with it and i doub u get anything good out of it on those low lvls tbh 🙃 they prob changed the rewards in comperation with NA aniway otherwise i dont know how a Bug could happen 😁 so dont hope for the good stuff NA got with this event, like legendary transfo on lvl 3 😉

RU also has legendary transformation contract at 3rd lvl

RU also has legendary transformation contract at 3rd lvl

This Eu not ru. So maybe we get green form.

Wippe

• We have "Long Term Motivation System".

• I'd say "very long term motivation system"

c'mon. are u serious?

1st of all u can see some persons in world w special buff of stormwing

2ndly I already have medals for 3rd lvl

and yes they have legendary transformation at 3rd lvl [as I know]

of course we need full reward list from Galeas, I hope the team will eventually give him this information.

And rlly why I dont need compensation from this???? Someone can do daily from stromwing, but most people cant. I think it must be 1 week more for event. This is my opinion, if events bugs, then it must be compensation as part of the event.

Edited once, last by Kalinovsky ().

• And rlly why I dont need compensation from this???? Someone can do daily from stromwing, but most people cant. I think it must be 1 week more for event. This is my opinion, if events bugs, then it must be compensation as part of the event.

Of course there should be a compensation, but by now you missed not that much, as the good rewards should come from lvl 5 and above.

The suggestion extend the event for one week: all the players who already got one, get even more rewards, so your suggestion won't change anything. And I don't think that they can give a compensation only to those who didn't get the egg last week. So all in all not easy to handle.

• And rlly why I dont need compensation from this???? Someone can do daily from stromwing, but most people cant. I think it must be 1 week more for event. This is my opinion, if events bugs, then it must be compensation as part of the event.

Of course there should be a compensation, but by now you missed not that much, as the good rewards should come from lvl 5 and above.

The suggestion extend the event for one week: all the players who already got one, get even more rewards, so your suggestion won't change anything. And I don't think that they can give a compensation only to those who didn't get the egg last week. So all in all not easy to handle.

It's hard to understand without reward list, but if 1-2-3-4 lvl rewards was same as on RU servers, then I can assume that daily rewards was same too: https://aiondb.ru/items/188074119.html [for 1-4 lvles]. This box SELECTABLE, and 7 rewards there I can choose legendary PVP stone - thats very good for me, I need it too much, and I skipping it bcs of not my fault.

I understand that they cant give compensation for only who missed it, but I think there's may be a few ways how to give compensation for all: may be just send this 7 boxes for all.

• yes i am 😆

2nd, u sure ?😶 cant check atm but i did the quests every day and im preety sure i dont have enough to reach lvl 3 (i think u need 80 or so for that) but i rlly might be wrong here since i only overflew the stones needed to lvl up, my bad than here sorry 😅

And as i said, im 99% they changed the rewards, cant think of something else that would have caused a malfunction if they would have just copy paste the NA egg 🤨

And why u should not expect a compensation..1st u wont get disappointed if there wont be any...2nd its and event, something u get for free 😆 i mean would u expect a compensation if u get something for free from a store and it doesent work properly in the first week? 🤔atleast thats how i see this, as a free gift

And again as mentioned allrdy, i dont think the low lvl rewards are worth aniway 😅

But hey if u rlly need those hp/mana pots and buff food that badly ceep asking for a compensation 🤭

Edit: about the rewards list, from my point of view they dont want to share it because they know people will get upset and Flame, u cant tell me its that hard nowadays to get that simple confirmation if the rewards would be the same as NA had 🤣🤣or do u think Galeas has to send a dove over to korea to get a simple yes or no ? 🕊🤣😂🤣

Edited once, last by Amagamy ().

• Everyone who has a gold pack is a paying member, its not a free gift its paid for content.

That said I like your way of viewing it, but ya, I'm a paying player I want to do the content they said I could do for at least the length of time they said it can be done for.

Event was down for a week, so it should be extended a week, if its not they need to make good but we wont know until its fixed.

Amagamy the end of the last page is a link to the RU region, its got the rewards list and links to the itemdb, very good information.

• You are wrong, lvl 3 needs 30 storming crystals.

We ALWAYS have other rewards than NA. Now there us a person who says he/she got a legendary contract on lvl3. You still don't believe it.

You'd rather talk about change of any rewards you don't have info about.

Look at aioncodex and powerbook or wait until you can get the rewards by yourself.

Daylie lvl 1 to 4 rewards are not worth it to complain, that's right.

• Ok are you able to get to lvl8 only doing lugbug quests? Or afking is a must?

Pretty sure its atleast somewhat must. If not, atleast you get to the higher daily reward sooner = more opportunity to get goodies