General Event Discussion

• Celes what about the stuff people got, that is NOT involved with the stigma event like cash or upgrading equip or daeva skills?

Unfortunately, there is no way to difference the rollback to only some part of the game saves/logs and not the other.

The whole progress done between the time when we we live and when we went down, will be rollbacked to previous state.

:slove:

cc.png

• Celes what about the stuff people got, that is NOT involved with the stigma event like cash or upgrading equip or daeva skills?

Unfortunately, there is no way to difference the rollback to only some part of the game saves/logs and not the other.

The whole progress done between the time when we we live and when we went down, will be rollbacked to previous state.

So people get punished, cause your event didnt work out the way ist should. Nice!

• So people get punished, cause your event didnt work out the way ist should. Nice!

Punished in what exactly? Playing 1 hour between 2 maintenances? Like you are loosing your whole life in this time. Stop complaining already...
    If you dont like events why You bother? Go play some tetris if You cant log right now.
    I bet You and 99% other players are waiting for this for a long time, and some lucky ones can progress by a lot now.

• I'm disappointed for other reasons. Like, I can live with the fact that they messed up. They will eventually fix it later today. What really bothers me is the fact that all these events are targeted at the already rich player base that has piled up enchant stones and has what it takes to get it even better.

What about newer players like myself that joined about 2 and a half months ago? :) We don't have mad stacks of stigma stones or +9 sets to aim for 12.

It feels like a job to get things going towards end gear and be competitive in PVP. It would be so nice if these events would benefit newer players as well...

TBH i dont call this an Stigma Enchantment event anyways, as where are we getting all the stigma enchantment stones from if you are a new or returning player to be able to progress.

TBH it seems GF does not think of these sort of things when doing events, at least on NA when they do stigma event it is just that a stimga event for all not just players that have been plying years.

GF cant even put a bundle of say 10 or 20 or 30 stigma enchantment stones on there shop just one for 79, do they think everyone just got loads of money to burn? at least on NA's shop they have bundles at a much lower price and they have lowered there prices for good on them today with the new update.

but this is not NA we are talking about its GF and they don't think of new or returning players full stop.

• My Guild has been extremely helpful with helping me run instances and letting me have the Raging items that I need. Gold Pack was no big deal, since 10 EUR a month is not a problem, but enchantment stones for gear and stigmas are out of this league kind of a thing for a new player.

• Ye, it is bad, need play quiet some time and stack items through alts, for sure it is not last stigma event. I was grinding world mobs and buying stigmas on alts, gathered very many only on 1 accaunt. Since 7.5 incoming and there more stigma enchants to buy from npc and for sure they will put event again then, try to prepare for next one, you have also alternative option for asking legion mates if who have stacked items which he dont need for some discounts, borrow etc..

• What’s new: if your enchantment fails, your Stigma will no longer drop below +12 once you’ve reached that level!

Celes is it permanent or only for one week as long as the event takes place?

Celes no answer so far?

It's a simple question and the event description is not clear:

"What’s new: if your enchantment fails, your Stigma will no longer drop below +12 once you’ve reached that level!"

no longer = forever

no longer within the event period

Please give us an answer. Thank you in advance =)

• Celes When does the shop update? Wanna spend my coins on stigma enchantment stones x)

Celes When does the shop update? Wanna spend my coins on stigma enchantment stones x)

Same question... where are the stigma bundles. I wanna see prices altho they will probably wont be affordable for the average player...

Hello guys,

Regarding the Stigma Enchantment Bundles - the shop update will go live tomorrow.

Also tomorrow, we will share some more info regarding the safe spot.

Hope it helps you for the time being.

:slove:

cc.png

• Thank you Celes x)! Have a great time :D

• Can we get event where not only players with +9 / +12 stigmas benefits ?

Like, bring back ht with good rewards and good (brain) quest line.

zzz...

So what? So is everyone else...