General Event Discussion

• There is no problem finishing 60 quets its fine okaj cool.

UNLESS: if the quests gonna be utter garbage aka hard, if the ht would actually "work" as intended (not that you wait half a day for update or that the kills don't count - it drives ppl crazy)

But in future there should be some room like 5-10 more quests so that we have some room to work with, won't happen, it just would be nice.

In general the rewards stay so the event is a nice addition.

• Now I understand why the event had to be restarted. It was too good to be true and someone actually did his/her job with the rewards and the amount of quests. But that is a big no no in Gameforge and that is why we had to be screwed again. We had room with some quests but now we have to tear apart our butts in instances and all over the map hunting and killing rabbits. It was too good to have stigma +9 in the rewards and legendary transformation. 60 quests for this when you had 78 is a big no no. 3 weeks we need kill rabbits everywhere...

Gameforge thoughts - How we will spoil them so badly with so big room for doing this hero trials? No no they must not get the rewards. So how to fix our mistake? If we cut rewards we get storm on board. Not that we really care about. They will complain we will say sorry. Usually sorry fixes everything. They will forget in few days and everything goes normal. But hey it is Eastern. Lets give them something if possible not what we showed them by mistake. We will use the display issue to reduce the quests number and do everything possible they not be able to do all quests. We gave too good rewards, no no. We need fix this. What else could be working here? A yes yes we say it is a bug and we use also bug excuse. They are used with sorry and bug excuses.

No, nothing was changed. You conspiracy theory is wrong.

• I will suggest that. As far as I know all quests work and worked for the last 2 or 3 times we used HT as an event but maybe some room would be good indeed.

• I am sorry but saying that the quests are separated in 2 parts and we had 13 for each part then 13+13 = 26 and 3*26=78 i think. My education may not be math related but i think i can calculate simple thing.

• I am sorry but saying that the quests are separated in 2 parts and we had 13 for each part then 13+13 = 26 and 3*26=78 i think. My education may not be math related but i think i can calculate simple thing.

then i have some problem because i have only 10 Q * 2 each week

Big and underlined is your mistake. Nobody says or said that there will be 26 every week. Thats only what you interpreted.

As I said nothing changed those are the same as planned initially. You miscalculated.

• Well, actually i dont like the part with pvp instances. Runa's one is quite simply because 3-4 rabbits are close of exit to middle for both factions but that dredgion... If your rush there will be later than even 2 sec after second faction - you will end with 0 or maybe 1 rabbit. And we have some 9 tries in first half of week :P All depends from your team - i hope nobody will be unlucky and finish all such quests.

Remember guys, you dont need to kill rabbits, just hit is enough and you need to be close and alive when rabbit is dead (even if second faction overdps or kill it).

• @Galeas: Just asking, but the Dumaha 150 Bunnies Kill Quest, and the Commander Kill Quest in Sanctum and Dumaha are missing from today's Hero Trials listing.

Is it a bug, or are they daily types now, aka., we would get the Dumaha and Sanctum one later tommorow and the day-after.

• @Galeas: Just asking, but the Dumaha 150 Bunnies Kill Quest, and the Commander Kill Quest in Sanctum and Dumaha are missing from today's Hero Trials listing.

Is it a bug, or are they daily types now, aka., we would get the Dumaha and Sanctum one later tommorow and the day-after.

mmm to be honest I don't know :/

• Okay, all HQ had to finish to get the 60/60 Reward.

And after 3 Weeks someone pass one cuz of Rl or Something. And all ppl get it with Survey.

The only stupid thoughts are. Now i HAVE to do all Quests. I cant pass NOTHING to complete it. Every Week u get 20 Quests. Is this correct?

Im Right Galeas ?

• For the 60/60 yes you need to do all quests, on the same character.

• Galeas i understand it.

But what if someone miss one Quest or More, cuz Reallife or Something. U will gave the Last Reward with Survey?

In My Opionien it should gave more Quests, which i can do so i can pass some Quests or miss quest to get the last Reward. With the actually Situation i shouldnt miss one Quest.

Do u understand what i mean? :)

• Dumaha will be next week and Pandae/Sanctum ones the last week, for sure.

Anyway yeah.....the fact that we don't have at least 2 quest more each week in case someone can't do something is crap, we always got more than we needed.

iH2ZKvV.png

Edited once, last by Hjarta ().

• Galeas please make the next event for everyone personally. People already stole my seeds -.- this event will be the same like granker one..

• Well man, of course this event with seeds is for thieves - fiesta time for them too, they also need some attention xD I just skip it and have easier life :P

• Well man, of course this event with seeds is for thieves - fiesta time for them too, they also need some attention xD I just skip it and have easier life :P

Yes.

my Feedback for this Event. :scensored:

This Event ist just to seed Griefplay nothing else.

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• Thought you guys learned from the Granker Event :D

It just literally destroyed the whole economy and now this with thieves.

Just change it. Thanks.

Edit: Kentucky is absolutely right. +1