Weekly Shop Discussion

• Can we have the skillbooks with adjusted skins in the shop/event which were once implemented with that sports event? Those are not obtainable ingame anywhere, and it would be actually nice to have, not only for a skin, but also for usability. Snow Axle on bards Snowflower shield notifies a lot better that shield is used for example :)

EDIT: In the goldsand shop you can buy skins for skills, but just the 3 basic ones, and the 2 from the sports event are not in those boxes, you are also welcome to add them there :P

• The man who suggested makarna weapons is right. I see nothing wrong here. We had already the following weapons in the Shugo Game: Hyperion, Fallusha, Dark Dragon (the purple one with a skill), Lightning Dragon.

I myself would consider paying for Makarna or Lightning dragon since its annoying to farm the first one and the second one is nowhere to find nowadays.

What is more, they should add them as we are in the middle of the road from 6.0 to 7.0. And yes, at the begining of 7 .0 makarna weapon will still be nice but it is more valuable now in 6.5 and imo more ppl will be willing to spend money now than in the following months.

You're a Daeva, Harry.

Edited once, last by Tornheim ().

• FFS: Can we please have some continuity?

Having shop updates apparently on several different days is just stupid as it will lead to people just not caring about them anymore. Sure, it's not as bad as - let's say... - WWEs new wild card rule, but then again, the offerings in the shop aren't exactly stellar, are they? We only ever get some lootbox bollocks lately. I know, even if we protest, you won't stop implementing that BS, but please... at least also implement a decent number of cosmetics along the way. There are so many specific requests in this thread, so why won't you just implement some of the requested items? If you starve people too long, they will just stop caring alltogether.

• FFS: Can we please have some continuity?

Having shop updates apparently on several different days is just stupid as it will lead to people just not caring about them anymore. Sure, it's not as bad as - let's say... - WWEs new wild card rule, but then again, the offerings in the shop aren't exactly stellar, are they? We only ever get some lootbox bollocks lately. I know, even if we protest, you won't stop implementing that BS, but please... at least also implement a decent number of cosmetics along the way. There are so many specific requests in this thread, so why won't you just implement some of the requested items? If you starve people too long, they will just stop caring alltogether.

That WWE reference made me laugh 😁

Yes, we made enough suggestion for items we want to buy from you directly - NOT in some RNGcrap or time limited version.

Edit by Galeas: :scensored: Please watch your language.

You want our money? Then listen to us.

• Is MaxRoyale the one deciding the prices of the said items ?

Well I have to say the upgrade item is indeed in fact a good thing to add (or was*) but can we actually have it as it is instead of having it on an RNG box ?

• Thank you for the info but this is not a quick question short answer thread.

I was expresing my personal wish.

• Im sure Shiemy meant that these skins are already in game and u can get them for free,why should they put on the shop,while they could have put sth different as a skin.

• Actualy there are many reasons beacose i am asking them in shop and one of them is that not all that play aion go Makarna and in the same time loot that exact item.

U think about the rest of the reasons and tell me what are the chances for an avarage geared player to get that skin.

Don't want to go offtopic so ty for the reply.

• tbh I feel u cuz even if u go makarna 6 ppl u may never loot it (same as my red weapon that I need hehehhehehe)

• Executor Keio weapons + armour?

Pretty sure almost nobody on retail had this set even in 5.8

Also would be nice to see more skins that can be worn on any armour type, like the scion gear in hero trials and some old skins in the shop before 6.0 :good:

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd