7.5 Maintenance Thread

• It got changed to rollable with kinah with a small patch in korea on Jan 15th, but as far as we know we wont get that patch now.. so we'll have to be lucky or wait a bit (hopefully not too long).

• well, GF should request a minipatch for that asap, waiting 5 months to get that with 7.7 is mad

Any class that wants healing boost, wants those accessories and not PW ones. :l So thats rather nyerked up

H8025vo.gif

• I think we'll get it with an Aion 7.6 patch, bundled together with the second skill balance change patch from 7.5 (and the rest of the small patches from korea), around 2 to 3 months from now. But thats a guess and i would really like it to get the reroll-patch sooner than the second balance patch.

• nah, theres not enough stuff for a 7.6 patch. We simply need to request/spam them to add acc rerolling asap with a minipatch.

otherwise unplayable, its a bug basicaly lol

H8025vo.gif

• Why not wait for the update until you are well prepared for it? Why are you in such a hurry to 7.5 and finish everything at the last minute?

• Why not wait for the update until you are well prepared for it? Why are you in such a hurry to 7.5 and finish everything at the last minute?

I have hear these same words over the last don't know how many previous patches...

• So far you guys can Update your clients and the patch is approx 2.8GB, so it should be relatively quick with decent internet connection :) Just updated mine.

Eager to get patch notes as well. :)

• Galeas when can we expect the siege fix, which places a shield on the fortress boss until all gates are done? Without this, siege is a 100% PVE DPS race, and due to server populations, there will be no pvp, and if you do cross faction to pvp, you won't have time to siege the fort on your own side.

I'm interested to know how people will siege too.

Some korean videos showed prior to this patch fix, they started siege in Divine, killed gates, then TP'd to inggison fort, killed 1 then moved to the other.

After the fix, it was a bit easier to travel to the other faction, do some PVP and come back, then DPS boss.

Asgardia's siege video suggests that we do south fort 1st, then move to north fort, and then end up in Divine as normal. Also was the health reduced on boss in divine so it's faster to capture?

I personally think people wont listen and it's going to be a FFA on all forts, and people will be lucky to get rewards for 3 forts, 5 will be pushing it.

• nah, theres not enough stuff for a 7.6 patch. We simply need to request/spam them to add acc rerolling asap with a minipatch.

combat support and the second skill balance changes are pretty big.. should be enough for another "bigger" update i think.

combat support and the second skill balance changes are pretty big.. should be enough for another "bigger" update i think.

Well daeva tavern video at end did say "7.6", could that be a slip of the tongue that a smaller patch is planned before 7.7