Posts by jamesbond9

Let me rephrase that for you:

"I only play 30% of this game so this event is shit :sadface:"?

it would have been nice if all players could have done these but again GF make it for geared players only its a joke

rly sad that you have to do things to get stuff xD cube hts should be permanent tho

For the 3 treasure chests I don´t have to do hero trials at all, right? Just get the chests from shop (free or for coins) and farm keys from mobs. Hero trials is just for people who want cubes for boss mobs, right?

You get 3 Chests per type from hero trials in lakrum, one each from shop, if you want more you have to buy them.

I really like the idea of how you can farm platinum cubes. To get cubes for harder boss you need to kill 1 boss before it. But this should be permanent feature, not for a few weeks where you don't even get enough for 1 level. And when we gonna get more cubelets?? Aion 8.0 coming rather soon and I wouldn't be surprised that we won't be getting enough cubes even for 1 level before it becomes obsolete.

+1 on that hts should be permanent

you have to conquer garrisons 5x but what is defending? doing the weekly quests or...?

kill the mob that tries to kill your legate.

Lakrum. But you can only buy Accesoires and feathers with genesis crystals, the rest drops from the small world bosses there. It has the same stats as the gear in gelk for titan coins, and wors stats than current ultimate gear (merciless intruder)

Thanks I already find it, and there is everything not only Accessories. There is Weapons, Armors everything.

Bez-tytu-u.png

Well, you asked for pve equipment, not pvp :).

nah, theres not enough stuff for a 7.6 patch. We simply need to request/spam them to add acc rerolling asap with a minipatch.

otherwise unplayable, its a bug basicaly lol

combat support and the second skill balance changes are pretty big.. should be enough for another "bigger" update i think.

I think we'll get it with an Aion 7.6 patch, bundled together with the second skill balance change patch from 7.5 (and the rest of the small patches from korea), around 2 to 3 months from now. But thats a guess and i would really like it to get the reroll-patch sooner than the second balance patch.

It got changed to rollable with kinah with a small patch in korea on Jan 15th, but as far as we know we wont get that patch now.. so we'll have to be lucky or wait a bit (hopefully not too long).

Well, thats the problem with event based game design.. when the events are over, its hard for players who did not participate to get the event items. We should not be asking why an event was ended, we should ask why we don't have a real way to get the items without an event.

Taking everything into account youll have around 600 attack more than now with the "burning Altar" set. But since they dont give pve/pvp attack, your normal attack stats are way higher than normal, and the added stats are less than now.

So since i have 15 gear and marchutan atm almost 3.2k pve atk its better to stick whit mine curent gear ?

Depends on whether you find around 600 attack, around 700 def, 550accuracy, and around 600 hp worth it. Id say its better to get the new gear.

Taking everything into account youll have around 600 attack more than now with the "burning Altar" set. But since they dont give pve/pvp attack, your normal attack stats are way higher than normal, and the added stats are less than now.

We will get better accesoires and better feathers (Wings/bracelet/feather) than we have now. look out for the "burning Altar" sets.

get the new genesis weapons then

Dont do that, the genesis crystal ultimate pvp gear is weaker than katalam gear..

for comparison:

Intense Battle Dagger (Katalam)

lakrum Scout Troop Dagger (Genesis Crystal Gear)

Silent Black Feather Dagger

So from Genesis Crystal Dagger to Intense Battle Dagger you get 60 Attack.

From Intense Battle to Silent Black feather you get an extra 110 Attack.

Looking at how easy it is to get at least Intense Battle Gear (which will get easier with 7.5), the Genesis Crystal Gear is probably only good for slot stones.