NA story all over again

• why are you seething over an overpriced player shop so hard that you have to double post within the same hour lol

cleric is the most played class in the game.

sage's wisdom is the most sought-after stigma for the most played class in the game.

supply and demand. draw your conclusions.

• Hi,

Let's put oversight to all the situation.

To get in picture the price of the stigma. Sorry but ~22kk is not much. Considering the pricess of Greater stigma it is ok. For example average player (not overly active) is geting ~10 AP per day. So getting single stigma is 8 to 10 days. So it is basically the same with 22kk Kina. 1-2 mil a day just from doing instances (also not overly active) (solo SR/Taloc &/or UT/LUT/ADMA/TL) is very easy. Don't see the problem here.

Now, on the other hand this provides nice game play there people actualy doing FT. I had no problem to make like 5-7 runs while I was lvl uping from 1 to 55. I can see daily like 7-10 FT group made. So considering the drop rate stigmas are roling in.

Now the issue is on Ely side as there are hard access to FT and no demand at all to do this instance. That's why Sage's Wisdom I on Ely side cost 40kk and on Asmo 20kk. But thats other topic.

Considering overall drop rates. To spend 10 days on getting key stigmas I think looks good. Don't agree? Well tell me how long it takes to get UT or BT full set? How many days of farming it takes? Not talking about about adding ManaStones and Enchanting it.

So looking in overall picture it starts to look not so bad.

• it would not look so bad if it was not just cleric that had the issue, they seemed to have sorted the other classes stigmas out but Sage's Wisdom has not been, I was very lucky and got it while I was lvling at the start so I don't have the issue but many other cleric do and that's not fair on one class to have such issues.

It seems It drops more on asmo side that's why there not such an issue as stated that other topic.

• Aion is meant to be a long term game where player is expected to grind for things they want, so I think it is perfectly fine for things to take time to acquire.

In fact, I think it's a bit inconsistent how some skills can be just easily bought from NPC as opposed to having to grind for them. I think all moves should work like stigmas and players should be required to drop them, not just buy them at NPC.

• On this regard I agree only cleric has 20kk Stigma other classes keeps same number ~ 5kk is highest. And for cleric it is really punishing as this stigma is not only required for DPS build, but also is one of the key stigmas for proper healing.

Aion is meant to be a long term game where player is expected to grind for things they want, so I think it is perfectly fine for things to take time to acquire.

In fact, I think it's a bit inconsistent how some skills can be just easily bought from NPC as opposed to having to grind for them. I think all moves should work like stigmas and players should be required to drop them, not just buy them at NPC.

On this also agree. Aion in general is grinding game.

Also to bring in perspective considering Clerics are punished here but also it is easier for this class to get Kina or be invited to instances. So if not directly at some angle it levels out.

If someone do not agree, well I played all classes with cleric I go everywhere KMM, Abyss Splinter, ESO, etc.... as I am needed everywhere. For other classes not so much.... especially if you are not in Legion. Some to go into some instances is hard.

Not saying this situation in general is good. But wouldn't be so harsh and before nailing someone to the cross would like to look into overall situation.

• 20kk where? on ely you don't even see one in broker anymore, and the rare seller wants 45-50kk. Some people even go FT on alts just for a chance to snatch Sage's to sell it even if they are not on a cleric.

And I didn't even expect to get it for free, farmed FT and solo'ed Siel for 2 months, nothing. The fact they push you to 55 asap and in the process lock you out from dropping a -very- necessary stigma, is really horrible design of classic. Back in retail you needed a long time to level up, drops were a LOT better, people were running low instances, you would eventually get it. This clearly doesn't work for classic.

Anyway 2.7 brings these low level stigmas basically for free, but in the meantime 1.9 - 2.5, many clerics have been denied the use of one of their advanced stigma trees, it's just bs.

• 20kk where? on ely you don't even see one in broker anymore, and the rare seller wants 45-50kk. Some people even go FT on alts just for a chance to snatch Sage's to sell it even if they are not on a cleric.

And I didn't even expect to get it for free, farmed FT and solo'ed Siel for 2 months, nothing. The fact they push you to 55 asap and in the process lock you out from dropping a -very- necessary stigma, is really horrible design of classic. Back in retail you needed a long time to level up, drops were a LOT better, people were running low instances, you would eventually get it. This clearly doesn't work for classic.

Anyway 2.7 brings these low level stigmas basically for free, but in the meantime 1.9 - 2.5, many clerics have been denied the use of one of their advanced stigma trees, it's just bs.

Hi,

As I have mentioned issue before Ely side do not have any reason to do FT. And the access is hard to instance itself try to get lvl 36 to the doors solo and tell me about it. Asmos on the other hand has free access no mob killing needed.

That statement clarify the issue why Ely has less stigmas available in general as less people are doing instance.

2.5 enable solo quest any campaign however not everyone reading it at the entrance and try to get group still to make complain and Asmo side has quest which require to enter FT so more people will do it.

This clarify why Asmo prices of Sage's Wisdom I is lover.

Considering all above exp quest for FT 20 mobs looks more appealing to Asmo then Ely and that's why Asmo has more Stigma drop in general.

Now, on the other hand. Two aspects:

1. No single class even is has higher chance to get into instance should have the struggle with stigma as hard as clerics. As from my post above 20kk for cleric then other has 5kk top should be the case.

2. Also I do not see fit giving it for free at all. Considering lvl from 50 to 55 skill books are more that 6kk total.

Summaries issue is not getting stigmas for free, issue is how they are presented to the game and what game developer should consider. I think issue is game developer lack game experience and should play the game and get better understanding in how things work. Also gridding is part of the game so do not try to ease your life by asking to give it for you.

• Other item on my mind.

Disclaimer:

Do not take it as offence. Idea of this post is to think out of the box.

Concern I noticed in your post is about making alts as such.

Consider the crafting can you do proper crafting with out alts?

No, you going make alt just to have storage space.

Other, is it problem to stay at lvl there FT drop is viable? Yes, no. If you are new you will skip it. Is it issue no you have decent kina income at lvl 51-55 to cover that.

Saying I will stop playing until stigma is there for free.... excuse. Let say how long to get to Padma end level PVE gear ... months till you get it going there not weeks not days. So saying single stigma affect you....

Now drilling down. Going to BT HM stigma question how long it will take to get full support build as cleric till can go? This single stigma is irrelevant. Idea i going to it is insignificant in overall picture.

Now I do not say it is fair that this stigma cost 16-45 kk kina is right is good. NO. This needs attention but not as the reason for person who is good at playing cleric to say I stop playing and comeback as it is sorted.

I do not know how good you are in game but don't want that issue is over reacted and new people get scared to play cleric due to this issue.

It is manageable.

I am healing UT/LUT without it and without Greater stigmas. No issue clerics has DP skills is critical situation can cover single stigma.

DPS build other question but I consider it as advanced issue. More as end game. As DPS cleric this affect endgame solo instance issue and solo PVP rather than overall game play or why cleric exist in this game in first place.

With due respect to the issue and you. Once again lets look to this form multiple angles.

On the other hand all cleric should register this for support I think this will add more to the resolution. Then just individuals stopping plying. I did this already ;)