NA story all over again

• So are you guys gonna fix this crap before the official fix coming in 2.7? (at least a year away)

How are we supposed to use our high level advanced skill trees, blocked by a stigma that we can no longer drop unless we stay low level to farm it for 200 years?

Make a survey and give us the low level stigmas for free if you can't fix this.

5UFPncw.png

GC4RafE.png

• Dunno,

28kk is cheap.

Ppl buying Loot-ID´s for over 100kk, so there shouldnt be a problem with this stigma.

Just cash a bit and sell stuff and buy the stigma

• I'd wish for a fix of drop rate AT ALL, I don't even want to complain about eternal/gold items ... we don't even get crafting materials from mobs .. oh wait 1 drop after killing 200+ x) We need flux, we need balic mats.

And no one can tell me NA has better drop rate, it's the same sh** only because it's the same drop as Korea had/has. We are EU/NA, we don't like that. The drop rate got fu**** after 2.4 and we have now a mixed version of that. Fix it.

• I'd wish for a fix of drop rate AT ALL, I don't even want to complain about eternal/gold items ... we don't even get crafting materials from mobs .. oh wait 1 drop after killing 200+ x) We need flux, we need balic mats.

And no one can tell me NA has better drop rate, it's the same sh** only because it's the same drop as Korea had/has. We are EU/NA, we don't like that. The drop rate got fu**** after 2.4 and we have now a mixed version of that. Fix it.

I cant understand how you are saying NA is not better drops then EU also NA exp is much better and other things.

We are not Korean and the sooner GF understand this the better they cant just go with Korean patches they got to make them for the EU player base.

• Earlier in Fire Temple.

How is this not a broken game design/classic implementation, when you as a 55 (that takes a few days to level), get forced to level new alts, or stay at a certain very low level (where barely anyone plays) to obtain a skill that you -NEED- to use your level-55-life skills?

NA fixed this (and retail years ago), why did you release EU without a fix for this GRAVE issue? it was pointed out to you several times during the streams and way in advance of the launch. Your droprates are abysmal, so even playing alts to farm them doesn't solve the issue (and you are guaranteed to have the stigma stolen by other classes to re-sell or their own alts in the rare case it drops)

k7CnvgE.png

I cant understand how you are saying NA is not better drops then EU also NA exp is much better and other things.

We are not Korean and the sooner GF understand this the better they cant just go with Korean patches they got to make them for the EU player base.

Well because I played it, and I knew as soon as we get this patch the drop rate is fu**** (lowlvl until lvl 50 is fine) Maybe the drops in instances are better now, but the drop is worse. NA got a fix earlier patch and everything was fine or let's say okay (atleast we got balic mats or even gold items when we farmed mobs - ye ye they drop but its rare.) and as soon as we got Padma patch all went back to really less drop, how about manastones ? and stigmas got added with a quest instead. I think they are some surveys/events yes, and well if you pay for daeva pass sure. Sorry but that's not how it should be.

Oh and the XP was planned like that, they mentioned it even on the last stream, so it takes longer to get 55, to enjoy the patch more I guess lol. Also they didn't implement the teleport function yet (also mentioned on stream), imagine saving players time.

Also see this comments: https://forums.aiononline.com/…on-classic/?ct=1695724436

Can't believe some people are happy with this.

Edited 3 times, last by Yana ().

• i played NA from day 1 and the drops were better then EU, yes they still were not great but at least something dropped on the other hand EU is worse then NA.

Daeva pass you should not have to do you should still get drops but there is nothing on EU with or without. how about the lvl 20 manastones at lvl 50 i mean wtf.

• Well I also drop something on EU, its not that bad I'd say. haha But it's the same sh** sorry. Korea refused to adjust the patch again for NA, people crying in forum all the time. People canceled their subs cause of that. I played on NA after first month, with a 3 month break before 2.0 came. And sorry, no good drop rate, maybe it's just me, but I don't believe so.

For example, when they fixed it was fun farming mobs, we had balic mats and dolan/pacification drops by farming an hr or something, and here yesterday I was killing mobs for 1hr+ and I got 1 green, 2 whites I think (maybe better than NA then I guess) There have been mobs in the past, that always dropped kinah too, but that got also changed cause of too many bots in Korea I guess.

After all, the drop rate doesn't fit to EU players and some items should drop more often.

• So I've kept my cleric low level and have been farming Fire Temple and all low abyss forts for over a month now: stigma didn't drop.

So what are we supposed to do, in order to BE ABLE TO PLAY OUR CLASS and use AP stigma skills? should we play 10 accounts x 8 chars around lvl 35-40 and nolife the game for a year?

How is this not a broken game design, when we can't even use our class skills cause your droprates are utter crap and you didn't fix this in advance for this poor implementation of a restart of Aion?

• dunno,

got sage wisdom after 4 full-solo clears with my cleric.

Sometimes you have drop luck, otherwise, just buy it.

You can play the game and this stigma is available in broker on both servers and on both sides. sometimes you have to use € to get what you want (mean converet the € ingame to kinah, by selling stuff)

• WAW Congratulations you are a very very lucky person if your solution is just to buy everything ( because not everyone else is that lucky ) then they should remove all dungeons, delete all mobs, delete all general shops and just leave the broker and aionshop put all there so we can just buy EVERYTHING with CASH??? Because you do not see the problem? LIKE WTF? And is not like the pages in broker are FULL of SAGE OF WISDOM if there are 2 available and are 3 players that want to buy THEN WHAT?

• There is exactly one for 30M that no one is buying for a while, for obvious reasons. But even if that was the solution, you think I'm the only cleric needing a stigma that stops us from actually being able to play?

• In chat they tried to sell it for 27 millions...

Why doesnt they rise the droprate of the stigmas? It's so anoying when you see such prices and cant afford it...

• This is bs, only drops level 37 stigmas, so clerics still can't use the DPS advanced tree that requires a level 34 one.

When I was playing it could drop: nochsana and any other instance boss, like kromede. Did they change it or deleted drop stigma?