Current server issues

• Still getting dcd from dredgions when i want to join, 3 days now i cant do a single dredgion because this dcd problem, deleted and reinstalled game like 5 times and nothing works, my friends can join but i cant, so what is the problem with these dcds.

• Change the language of your game, launch it, then change back the language and re-launch, that should do the trick

Well that helped but now I'm back to Disconnect message, have been getting it for 2 days no matter how many times I try to get in. Since it's so silent here now i guess 99% of players are fine? Should I make a ticket or still wait?

• Change the language of your game, launch it, then change back the language and re-launch, that should do the trick

Well that helped but now I'm back to Disconnect message, have been getting it for 2 days no matter how many times I try to get in. Since it's so silent here now i guess 99% of players are fine? Should I make a ticket or still wait?

it is silent here bcz players already tired up from writing posts that no one from administration wont read or they pretend like they care, but in reality all that they can do is to ask you for patience also theres no sense to rise a ticket in support bcz they reply from copy paste 1 sentence by circle to be more patient, thats all

• Well this is new... and still getting disconnected from the server. Yesterday all was fine...

Anyone can help?

Change the language of your game, launch it, then change back the language and re-launch, that should do the trick

• It changes the logon page but still getting disconnected from the server error.
    Looks like Gameforge IT engineers blacklisted some ISP DNS and that prevent connection to logon server...

Checked on mobile phone network and looks like I can connect but not with home network. But when getting DNS on range 172.17.xx to 172.68.xxx it fails to receive data.

This is so far the only reasonable explanation to this error.

• Maybe I'm gonna be off topic but still. I just want to know, I'm trying to connect on Aion classic EU but on the login screen it always say that I cannot connect to the server. I know that I don't have an extremely good internet connection but still I have other games, like Aura Kingdom (for those who know the game) and I can connect very easily on it. Also, I even tried on the Aion classic US on NCSOFT and it's the same problem. So it is possible that the fact that I can't connect is linked to the server being satured and everything else happening right now, or it is just really my internet connection which is that bad? I'm asking, because today, I literally tried more than ten times for each and it doesn't want to. Still have to say, that the past few days I've reached very few times to connect but still the game was extremely lagging (especially on EU) or even it disconnected me after 1-2 hours of game. Anyway, thanks to anyone who will give me an answer.

• Maybe I'm gonna be off topic but still. I just want to know, I'm trying to connect on Aion classic EU but on the login screen it always say that I cannot connect to the server. I know that I don't have an extremely good internet connection but still I have other games, like Aura Kingdom (for those who know the game) and I can connect very easily on it. Also, I even tried on the Aion classic US on NCSOFT and it's the same problem. So it is possible that the fact that I can't connect is linked to the server being satured and everything else happening right now, or it is just really my internet connection which is that bad? I'm asking, because today, I literally tried more than ten times for each and it doesn't want to. Still have to say, that the past few days I've reached very few times to connect but still the game was extremely lagging (especially on EU) or even it disconnected me after 1-2 hours of game. Anyway, thanks to anyone who will give me an answer.

This is something wrong with logon server as multiple people facing this issue since few days now.

This is something wrong with logon server as multiple people facing this issue since few days now.

Thanks for your answer. Have to say it is very discouraging to still want to play the game...

• Everything was fine for me till 2 days back (I mean I could connect to server at least) Two days ago I started a game and saw that "You have been discconected from the server" message, and for every try same shit, someone from legion discord told me to try other internet provider or use mobile, I was sceptic at start but well happens I have access to 2nd internet, mobile one, so I switched to it and bah message is gone and I login normally. But it rly not solve a problem here, If you have such problems and have other internet you may try it but well... I want to use my main internet provider where I have better ping and all, I don't even understand how is that possible that all the time I had no problems and suddenly I can't connect and need to use other internet wtf?! ehh I don't even want to write to support coz I know how answer will look...

• yeah you got prob "Ip ban/block" by their autoip filtr :) like maybe haundred of ppl :) and me we must w8 xD when they fix it and waste our time of siel aura :) i cant login into game like 6day :) and they give me 3 day siel aura WOOOOW idk but if it doesnt work in monday I will go to court with my lawyers because I don't think GF hasn't received any lawsuit for a long time, and it will be a simple lawsuit for failure to fulfill the contract and fraud / extortion on players because paying for "subscriptions" should not be such a thing as IP blocking

• Well, i also cant log in for days now.

The game seems to refuse me and dont let me pass the title screen. I cant connect to the auth-server, not on PC with I-net at home, not with Laptop and 5G via mobile. No problem for my wife tho...who sits right next to me on her own PC, but using the same I-Net.

• Well, I simply want to play, as this is an inconvenient situation for the whole community. Not even going to mention the game time I payed really. I know of games who died for much less to be honest.

• Seems like it can be either related to the internet or the account. I can't access either since Thursday/Friday anymore. Support just sends some generic reply asking you to wait, stating they can't do anything after the CM took back his words (he previously stated that support might be able to help as the filters might be removing people in the learning process). It's on their side anyway. Retail shows the same issues (or rather a blank screen without the classic message mentioning the authorization server).

It seems that more people have access again since yesterday, but no. Not a chance.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• Seems like it can be either related to the internet or the account. I can't access either since Thursday/Friday anymore. Support just sends some generic reply asking you to wait, stating they can't do anything after the CM took back his words (he previously stated that support might be able to help as the filters might be removing people in the learning process). It's on their side anyway. Retail shows the same issues (or rather a blank screen without the classic message mentioning the authorization server).

It seems that more people have access again since yesterday, but no. Not a chance.

Same problem . Alrdy is 5 days what i cant to log in
    How it looks like 5 days after TICKET TO SUPPORT