Aion Classic Discussion

• 40 pages and I belive less than 100 users out of which biggest part stopped bothering long ago or never cared about classic in a first place

this is more of a the forum sucks and noone cares about it thing. than that people dont care ^^

• Aion classic is coming really soon, and u gonna name change before I tell you "I told you" hehe

If Aion Classic comes its gonna be this year for sure, if not its not happening. (and i guess mid summer-september as late).

But that wont change the fact that is gonna die in months xD same as Aion in general... Ppl are gonna enjoy oldschool Aion, lvl up a main or even an alter, gear it up a bit, do some pvp and leave.

• Aion Classic Russia countdown already started, thousands people from private servers already joined discord, maybe it's not a cheap game for everybody, but it's still enjoyable as free to play

• I guess one is not allowed to post links, so: google "gameforum 842723", use translate and enjoy 680 pages of classic discussion.

Last 10-20 pages should be enough.

I don't have numbers for their discord tho. But it seems there are people joining. "thousands" is a bit too much I suppose.

Dont want to say that people are treated better over there, they are waiting as well. People who want to enjoy the game, not the p2w it became. Sadge.

• Thankyouverymuch. So the so called "Aion Classic russia Countdown" that have started is literally russian CM stating same as Galeas that there's no date yet whatsoever because the technical problem is still not fixed.

Its info from tuesday btw, i belive the most recent on the matter in the linked thread.

• Quote from Tardis Комьюнити-менеджер 24.05.2022

We can't tell you the opening date, because the platform is not here, the terms are floating and there is little that depends on the localizer, the localizer = publisher, so the developer dictates the conditions and the ability / willingness to negotiate is not involved. And you can disbelieve in the platform all you want and even form a league of amethysts, denying its existence, but it won't change the fact that the developer has a condition for us and for the euro, that they will send us the build only after they send the platform. How can we launch something we don't have? That's right, we can't.

Does not sound like a countdown at all :S

So many players "hear" false information/rumours that is insane. We have to wait and do not bait Galeas. He will inform us as soon as he can, why should he lie to us at all? What should be his intention? There is no shortcut for Gameforge to publish classic when they have to wait for the developer to act.

• Also speaking or inova forum, there are 678 pages and over 14000 posts, but the amount of unique ppl in there is also fairly low.

So unsure where any of you see any hype for classic

• With no clear definition how views are counted this number means close to nothing.

Fact is out of 14000 posts there were only 500 unique users (including inova staff, their CM made over 850 posts alone, you should take notes Galeas).

Sure I'm not trying to deny that there are some ppl who are waiting for classic, but some ppl seems to thing it will achieve lost ark types of numbers once out which is extremely delusional and not backed up by any facts.

• There is potential in a Classic server, seeing all the streams of Aion. There is a huge black market for specific versions of the game.

Now, will Gameforge be able to capitalize on this? Highly unlikely, it's not their game. If Korea wants X, they get X.

All people really want is a fair version of their favorite game, as close to how it used to be in 1.*/2.*, without p2w, without battle pass that favor p2w (i think BP is ok if done well, as in, you play for what you get not pay).

I personally think that is insane and it should be a modified BUT STILL fair version of how Aion used to be (as in, a better version, kinda like what Korea is doing - the p2w).

It is late though, I remember I was talking about Classic server years before WoW even had a Classic game, on the old forum. Too much talk, ppl are tired, that's why nobody really posts anymore.

• I think classic is not coming soon .

they get more mony ( more € ) from aion 8.2

Gameforge want this classic servers .

But the rich ( p2w ) people stopped the company from release aion classic

I know one of them spent 60,000 EUR in one day, so how about the rest of them

so any company want this mony Ofc

• I see much hype, even in a dead forum.

And I see dead people.......

I just come here from time to time to see people whine because there ist still no classic released and if Gameforge really prooves me wrong some day and brings aion classic out in europe, I come back here from time to time to see people whine how much their expectations of aion classic are disappointed.

Still more fun to read here than the game itself.

• What a nonsense comment.

First, they will win much more money with Aion Classic than with Retail, cos retail its dead since years (less ppl=less money). And you can see that in the quarterly reports, so if aion earnings are going down in Asia (which is where they get money from) with classic servers up, i cant imagine in EU/NA.

And tbh Aion europe/na is about to not be profitable at all and discontiniu the service, specially without classic.

And for some1 that commented theres a big black market of those version, yeah, kinda. Theres some market, but still a very niche market. But aion retail market is even lower than that LoL

• With no clear definition how views are counted this number means close to nothing.

Fact is out of 14000 posts there were only 500 unique users (including inova staff, their CM made over 850 posts alone, you should take notes Galeas).

I'm at 3,2K :)

If it's 850 posts about classic, I wonder how can one make 850 posts with no info at all, not my thing^^.