[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Hi Senpai Is there a way to add a gif on my signature? I literally am dying of trying how to. Lol. Sorry for wasting your time.

Sometimes you gotta fight to get your point across. You know, like how dead serious you are about something. Just saying.
    -Zekken

giphy.gif

• Hi Senpai Is there a way to add a gif on my signature? I literally am dying of trying how to. Lol. Sorry for wasting your time.

Find a gif or upload one, copy the link (ends with .gif - if it doesn't end with .gif then rightclick the gif and "open image"/"open link" ) and go into user account - signature and click the "insert image" button and put the link into source.

• Thank you Senpai

Sometimes you gotta fight to get your point across. You know, like how dead serious you are about something. Just saying.
    -Zekken

giphy.gif

• I'm here again.. Sorry to bother you guys. But I'm just wondering if there is a way to transfer my Kinah to my other character. Same server. Is there a way to use warehouse management to do that? Or I don't have that option?

-Zekken

giphy.gif

• Calmness In the past there was an account warehouse to transfer kinah yes, but not anymore. Now you can sell something on the broker on character A (for example a cheap manastone or a potion, but way overpriced) and then buy it on character B to transfer kinah from B to A. But you will pay a broker fee for this. ~13%

• Got it. Makes me feel like 2 different person in that case. Lol. Thanks Senpai . This made the game more immersive IMO.

-Zekken

giphy.gif

• I'm a gladio and can't use chain, leather or cloth armors. But if I buy one and put into Dressing Room, can I use it as skin? As a workaround to allow the use of skins for different classes?

• Aug 17th 2018:

"The existing Veteran Reward System

• Will not be continued as it was, but replaced by a new reward system – the “Platinerk AG”.
    • Therefore there will be no new Elite Levels after the current version is running out (ends 13th of September).
    • Rewards of the first 80 Veteran Reward Levels will be reset again before 6.0 Release"

Link to post: Link

Galeas can you explain?

After 5 months we don't have hero tasks, new platinerk system and enough decent events. So why are you hypocrites?

• design of this forum is for lose eyes. very hard to read posts in threads. black text on grey background, unbearable. sure there's no way to change the colors? at least change color of threads from grey to white. the old forum I liked more ...

• design of this forum is for lose eyes. very hard to read posts in threads. black text on grey background, unbearable. sure there's no way to change the colors? at least change color of threads from grey to white. the old forum I liked more ...

Go into community area and choose any player made overlay style, which are vastly superior to the one handed down to us by officials.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

Go into community area and choose any player made overlay style, which are vastly superior to the one handed down to us by officials.

I can barely understand what you typed. for today, my eyes are dead and my brain is dead, too.

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i was wondering how people can make exactly 210 honour points in one day. as far as i was told in the chat it is possible to get 128 from siege plus twice 50 from quests in lakrum, which would add up to 228, yet i could not figure out how to get exaclty 210.

• Yes, this will continue until you reach 10 posts. Security measure against spam bots or whatnot I figure.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• post still deactivated since 21 hours and going..

another quick question: how can I get items out of an expired cabinet drawer, which (its type) does not get sold in oriel and can not be crafted anymore?