Music suggestions

• Oof, that's one cover I didn't need to know but here I am. :blackeye:

criminally underrated band, sadly.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• It's children of bodom alright. I have heard of them since many years back. Sometimes their stuff is interesting, sometimes it's just one time listening like the one above, sometimes it's unbearable (at least for me).

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• criminally underrated band, sadly.

agree - very interesting, quite dirty voice, have to listen to more, reminds me a bit of triplegodessrock

...sometimes it's just one time listening like the one above

atm several of my friends are listening to the

the songs are both interesting, noir desir I have to check out more, always looking for french songs to practise there aswell

one of the bands of my hometown, careful, video is quite gory

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• Wow I certainly expected something totally different from their name and song name. 'Twas a surprise, but a welcome one to be sure. Need to check out more.

In case anyone needs a feel-good song to play while sitting at a cozy campfire, I got you fam:

• Guys, do U like music from soundtracks? I mean authors like:

James Newton Howard

Hans Zimmer

John Powell

Ramin Djawadi

??

Here's one of my favourites:

So what? So is everyone else...

Edited once, last by Psycho ().

• This is exactly the music I listen to, I also recommend listening to Thomas Bergersen, David Chappell, Arn Andersson and Two Steps from Hell

P.s Dragonstone is great but Mhysa will always be my favourite;)

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

• Guys, do U like music from soundtracks?

Yes. Old, new, I like movie scores of all kind (more or less).

I like those you mentioned. Here is something people (might) have forgotten. From the top of my mind

A bit old (1966)

Another old one, same artist

A different one. A remake (of Hendrix) that I liked some years back.

Another random one

• Ennio Moriccone is great

Tbh no matter if new or old - a lot of movies wouldnt be so great without the score

Just remembering Jaws or Psycho which scores added a new level of terror to the movies

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• This is my favourite track also.

Florence + The Machine is also my favourite band(?).

(Movie was also gorgeous)

• Movie Sountracks are indeed great but I usually do love me some tracks with more lyrics. Dunno why, but I just think instrumental songs often sound somewhat 'empty' to me.

Celebrating their new release "Gold and Silver", here's an all time classic from "Yellow and Green" by Baroness

• Dunno why, but I just think instrumental songs often sound somewhat 'empty' to me.

Its all about the imagination…

Now. Thank a God we have season 2 of "Big Little Lies"

Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka (long trailer version) <3

• Movie Sountracks are indeed great but I usually do love me some tracks with more lyrics. Dunno why, but I just think instrumental songs often sound somewhat 'empty' to me.

For me it's great because I can listen while I work and not get distracted, so I can concentrate.

But for this I also have a whole new genre, some call it synthwave, synth... but it was more popular in the '80 period, from movie soundtracks to video games from that period. For example, from Germany (since a lot of you are) I like Kraftwerk and Tangerine Dreams (and others), although these are so old some might not remember them.

Well, it helps me concentrate better at my work.

• Is this also Synth… or something? Im bad at "what kind of music is that"

I'm bad with music genres too. In the past it was easier, there were fewer, now there are new ones every year.

This one you linked is in a big category of electronic music, but don't ask me what kind of subgenre. I would just classify it as film score/soundtrack.

• its pretty close to synthie pop I would say

I'm bad with music genres too. In the past it was easier, there were fewer, now there are new ones every year.

this - its so hard to distinguish these days, I love me some good old *rock*

punk*

hard*

*abilly (including zombies horrorbilly)

*nroll

as long as it has the word "rock" somewhere in the type its probably my kind of music

+ add some hard'n'heavy

+ some blues

+ some industrial

and just now because I can and we talked about soundtracks and I loved this song all along

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

A7vX57Y.gif