Music suggestions

• Well, sry but the music i listening is in 80/90% soundtrack from movies… XD. Thats all me :D.

Christopher Nolan <3 ( I forgot about him sorii)

So what? So is everyone else...

• I was lucky enough in 2016 to get tickets and watch Hans Zimmer live in Milan for his European Tour, it was honestly one of the best experiences and he seemed like such a lovely person. A genius composer:thumbup:

Also fun fact, Ramin Djawadi was a protégé of Hans Zimmer:saint:

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

Edited once, last by Koala ().

• Well, sry but the music i listening is in 80/90% soundtrack from movies… XD. Thats all me :D.

Are you listening to the old ones as well? For example, Ennio Morricone from the previous page, made great soundtracks in the past. In that time, there was also David Bowie and others that I liked, but I'm more familiar with the 80's and 90's, probably because I was more exposed to it. I used to listen to Vangelis, and might know it from Blade Runner (1982) which had the entire music made by him, there was Mike Oldfield (some soundtracks are pretty known), there was even Depeche Mode (popular in that time), Jean Michel Jarre (great electronic music and soundtrack) and many more I can't remember now.

Anyway, great artist

I was lucky enough in 2016 to get tickets and watch Hans Zimmer live in Milan for his European Tour, it was honestly one of the best experiences and he seemed like such a lovely person. A genius composer:thumbup:

I like his music, it's amazing, although a lot of people dispute that his most known work (gladiator, the dark knight, inception, interstellar) have been inspired and sometimes even sampled from older songs.

Speaking of that, fewer know that the band that inspired most of the modern electronic music (and not only) and its subgenres was Kraftwerk. It's also the most sampled band of all times. Some of the more known songs from today sampled from them. Some examples...

this is from a song from 1981

or that this one

is from another 1978 (German) / 1981 (English)

For me it's one of the big favorites, probably because of one of the cassette I had in the 80's with them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Get triggered hah xd

Maybe it's just my brain imagining things but if you listen this from 0:15

here with timestamp

sounds a bit like this one? 0:51

and the second part sounds like a part of a song from ace of base but I don't remember which one and not going to search through all their lots of 90's stuff.

• failboat well yes, xd it is…

Lol im in shook.

Btw. Few months ago I started to listen "back" all these old songs that are known by everyone, bbbut I didnt know about them xd (yikes.). And I even liked some of them.

Like this one:

Lois Armstrong <3

When I found this one... omg I felt in love with it <3 The Beginning is soo beautiful.

:thumbup:

I cant belive that music (like I guess many other thing I dont know yet about.. maybe fashion too) never gets old. Im just like always keep back to this whenever im sad or happy.

So cool 8)

• Btw. Few months ago I started to listen "back" all these old songs that are known by everyone, bbbut I didnt know about them xd (yikes.). And I even liked some of them.

When I found this one... omg I felt in love with it <3 The Beginning is soo beautiful.

A lot of the old songs are revived by these singing competition shows on tv, and make people search for their original.

I like Omega too. My favorite from Omega is this one

• re can't take my eyes off of you:

while I usually prefer Andy Williams voice (he had some great songs for dancing and he accompanied me through dancing school), for this song it's all about Conspiracy Theory soundtrack, which is sung by Frankie Valli or Heath Ledgers version :D

re Louis Armstrong

nothing more to add, except listen to more of his music, he was fantastic

re Omega

thanks for linking - no idea why I haven't stumbled across them earlier

re Doris ;-)

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• is from another 1978 (German) / 1981 (English)

god I remember this one, we have some party here once a month with 80ies songs and it's great - they always play it there (in German though :D)

Sinnerfassend lesen... schwierig, ne?

• A lot of the old songs are revived by these singing competition shows on tv, and make people search for their original.

Yees. It feels like the old times are coming back.

I have to say, thx to movie "Blade Runner 2049" I "discovered" Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra. ( I knew about them, but didnt know these two great songs. Just wow)

<3

And

<3

• Elvis <3

I grew up watching his movies every Sunday afternoon as my mom was a huge fan

I assume you know "my way"? Actually both Elvis and Sinatra sang it.

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• "my way"

Now that I remember, what's with these oldies and their 'this is my way'... and now I remembered Charlie Chaplin wrote a song called 'this is my song'. The original one also had lyrics and such but I like this particular orchestration (without lyrics).

• I also forgot to add that I listen to music from games. (Incuding aion soundtrack from previous patches).

But for example:

-Journey - Austin Wintory (great soundtrack, I have few on my phone)

1. Apotheosis

2. Nascence

3. The Road of Trials

Check this out, meanwhile I will check other games xd ( so many of them)

• I also forgot to add that I listen to music from games. (Incuding aion soundtrack from previous patches).

But for example:

-Journey - Austin Wintory (great soundtrack, I have few on my phone)

I like 1st and 2nd one

One game that I've played more than Aion was another NCSoft game. Has great soundtracks, I think almost 10 hours in total, but here are a few that stuck in my head for many years. Btw, these are over 10 years old and still great today (imo)

Btw, NCSoft has some of the OST released on youtube , for Lineage, Lineage II, Lineage M, Aion, B&S, on this channel but doesn't have all, only a few.

• Okey. Next song is from game "The last of us" (part 2.). Its a trailer song.

Shawn James - Throug the Valley

And Here's version with Ellie's vocal ( Ashley Johnson - actress )

I love both versions <3