Rewor SM

• With this thread that I am opening, I propose to make some changes on the SM, in particular some small adjustments and the inclusion of a new skill. These improvements can be incorporated into subsequent patches. The damage of the SM with this system is not increased, but it makes the spirit more suitable for a PvP.

1. Replenish Element: In addition to restoring the spirit's HP, it removes fear and sleep and immobilitation from spirit; HP cost unchanged and inserted MP consumption by 700;
    2. Armor Spirit: I propose to increases the magic boost provided by the skill from 400 to 1000;
    3. Magma/Tempest Spirit Evocation: This skill will become basic skill; CD unchanged.
    4. New Skill DP: DoT on a single lens such as the DP 4000 from group. Same features as the other DP and CD the same.
    5. Soul Torrent: Insert this stigma, while on sorcerer to put wind spear

To Put another slot stigma for all PG like 4.6 retail version.

Spirit damage with this system is slightly higher and makes it more useful in PvP. I proposed to remove the summoning DP and put a 4K DP in this way to make the PET more usable. Increasing Armor spirit is useful because otherwise the spirit's MB without all the buffs is too low.