Abyssal Splinter

• Well....

there was maybe a bug that the asmodians could enter Abyssal Splinter since they conquered the divine fortress on saturday.

But, as it should have been disabled, there was no limit on entries, so some exploiters beated the Sh*t out of that instance and could farm medals and AP.

• and instead of cropping those players, gameforge decides to open abyssal splinter for them legally :)

well ap i do not care so much, yet the platinum medals can be exchanged to azure (1:3). since there is only one quest which optionally awards platinum medals, apart from the new dailies, it should be easy to track those.

• ...since there is only one quest which optionally awards platinum medals, apart from the new dailies, it should be easy to track those.

If by that optional reward you refer to the quest in Sanctum/Pandemonium where one could choose between gold or platinum medals, that was an Aion Classic NA 1.x exclusive reward which got adjusted later on and did not make it unadjusted into Aion Classic EU.

• Hi,

We will come out with a comprehensive and detailed communication on the situation as soon as possible (we are still gathering info), ideally by tomorrow afternoon.
    Cheers

Q0Iyium.png

• What about ruined instance runs like Dred/BT/UDAS and so on? :S

• I'm really confused now. They exploited the instance and you gave them +1 entry?

Is this an april fools joke?

What elyos got? Nothing. This shutdown was in dred time. You should have gave as compensation selection scroll or something what elyos can also use. That was the worst compensation you could select in this case. Did they expoited the instance? Yay, give them 1 more entry ! Maybe the 100+ run was not enough.:rolleyes: Please support them to expoit it more! Now they have ap gear (ofc most of them spent already the ap what they got) while most of elyos is far from that.

Most importantly appropriate punishment not just 1 week ban like for the ap traders (very serious penalty:/) and ofc they come back and continue the same thing.

I'm really curious about the comprehensive and detailed communication.

If the punishment is not appropriate we need to start to think about how can we play in this unfair game.

They don't handle the bot problem properly and they gave free entry for the expoiters<X