Banned without reason

• As the message states, contact the support.

They can give you the reason if your ban was justified, or unban you if it wasn't.

Either way, the forum can't really help much.

There have been plenty of players who get autobanned for using a VPN, trading AP or buying Kinah for example.

Seems like we've had a ban wave today. Some players on Discord were complaining aswell.

Edited once, last by Auxi ().

• As the message states, contact the support.

They can give you the reason if your ban was justified, or unban you if it wasn't.

Either way, the forum can't really help much.

There have been plenty of players who get autobanned for using a VPN, trading AP or buying Kinah for example.

Thanks, I will.

• I've been banned without reason yesterday. Have not done anything illegal to my knowledge. It seems a good idea to let people know why they are banned... but maybe that's just me. Also how long does support take to answer a ticket about this ? (dont know how its possible this is not automated in 2023)

• Support never bans without any reason :) If you contact them I'm sure they will give you the reason and unban you if it was a mistake.

They usually answer within a few hours, max one working day.

• well if support guys aren't working the afternoons 1 workday has passed and still banned without reason xD

Edit:
    I did a couple of minutes ago recieve the reason of bann. It is supposedly the name ''underhuman'' i sincerely hope i can get a thorough explanation of how exactly this violates TOS and game rules. I would also like to add that the name is okay according to companies such as blizzard, google, riot games and others. I have been using it for over 10 years and not a single soul has ever told me it was inaproppriate i really hope i can keep or atleast get a chance to deffend my stance on it.

Edited once, last by underhuman ().

• Underhuman roughly translates into German as "Untermensch", which is a popular term that followers of Adolf Hitler used to describe jews, homosexuals, disabled people, and so on.

This term was also used by Hitler himself to describe everyone who isn't Aryan, or is considered racially worthless.

If there's a reason you got banned because of your character name, this has to be it.

• I was told this yesterday on discord by people. I have never before heard the connection. I guess i was banned beacuse of this.

However hitler did not coin this term in english and hitler was NEVER EVER connected with my name. I have never supported the insane nazi ideology or shared any kind of propaganda about it... Words get their power trough context this is what gives them meaning. There are no bad words only bad intentions to using them.. As has happened yesterday in what i wanted to be a disccusion about the name ''underhuman'' a perfect example had happened - someone said my name is a slur and then used the word ''dense'' to try to humilliate and belittle me which i think shows that very ordinary words can be used to spread hate. Also the name never had a bad intention and i have been using it for more than 10 years on accounts at companies like google, blizzard, riot games and others.. This is the first time someone has pointed the german translation out to me - i guess it is really more about what occupies your mind and what you focus on sometimes.. You can prove almost anything if you try hard enough - like im a bad person for using this name.. But there are also facts about me never even knowing about its translated version and me never ever disccusing nazi stuff connected with it.

The name and its origin is really inocent i was playing Aion like 12 years ago and named myself overhuman - i really sucked in the game and someone jokingly said i should be named underhuman. I instantly went to char selection and created a new character Underhuman and the name stayed with me trough all my accounts for gaming ever since.

• Support never bans without any reason :) If you contact them I'm sure they will give you the reason and unban you if it was a mistake.

They usually answer within a few hours, max one working day.

unfortunately this is not entirely true. about 5 years ago my account received a random ban because support had banned someone else. But they sent me a letter of apology and restored access. :) There are almost always reasons, but some of them may not be objective. There are also people in support and they can also make mistakes. fortunately, this rarely happens.

• if they are so taken by the name it should not have been a banned they should have given you a name change ticket and told you you had to change the name of the char.

• Sometimes a ban can be used in order to encourage the user to contact support too. Although I'm not entirely sure of the processes for AION support, as I don't handle it

• Just give the guy his name change ticket tbh - seems like a first offence without malicious intent. Used to be the standard for bad names, you didn't get banned, you were just forcibly renamed to 42s5e83f or something and got a name change ticket along with a warning

• That seems an elegant solution - the automatic name change and a ticket. Tho if there isn't a system in place to check for what gameforge considers a 'bad name' then the process can end up repeating. So automatic name change seems like a perfect solution and you could still talk to support to change it into something you can both agree on.

Bann going on for the 5th day now :). Support gives like 1 answer a day :)

Probably shoould have chosen a bot name like: kisdrg - this would mean I would never get banned :D:D:D

Edited once, last by underhuman ().

• looks like the bann will persist trough the weekend, thanks for not leting me play even tho i have purchased siels and have still not gotten a response on which part of ToS and game rules i have violated xD. I've asked for that on monday or tuesday and was swiftly ignored. :)