Intarface bug

• Strange, the support wrote me that they are working on a solution for this Bug.

Hello,

maybe Gameforge want to request a change for this "bug". Currently it is working like intended (at least it was a change made by NCSoft, the developer of the game). When there will be a change, we will let you know.

~ Sparx ~

• It's the first game I know that purposely hide content that actually exists. Currently I speak to all NPC of all cities, and do it again after several levels. That's a terrible experience.

How about an option to hide them or not?

• It's the first game I know that purposely hide content that actually exists. Currently I speak to all NPC of all cities, and do it again after several levels. That's a terrible experience.

How about an option to hide them or not?

not really a fix, but i used to use Angels quest export to find quests. it gets you a file which can be opened and after filtered in excel.

• J'ai moi aussi écris au support et il mo t répondu que c'était connu. Ça a pas l'air d'être normal. Nous n'avons même pas la possibilité de cocher une case comme dans la version normale pour les faire apparaître...et les quêtes bleue sont essentielle pour avancer etc...

• Hello,

this behavior is intended by NCSoft and it got changed with 2.5. Just "important" quest will be shown.

~ Sparx ~

Even quests like "An unexpected reward", that give you a juicy free row for your inventory, are being hidden.

I would consider that to be an important quest.

• So this Aion classic seems to go the same route as retail Aion went. Fast lvl up to max lvl and start doing pvp and endgame stuff, slowly taking pve stuff away. Good job aion classic team keep this up and soon you are catching up to retail aion xD

• whats bugs me the most is premium passes, like if you startwith new character you can have 4x premium, every one priced at 1320 quna, and like event pass, w/o prem you can get max 150coins and 3xcrown bundle costs like 160 so you cant even take that

and on top of that global market for quna, NC made kinah/item buying in game feature