Several bugs

• After today's maintenance (10.1.2023) option to buy 6x deavanion wisdom insignias is not reset.

Also luna crafting is still bugged, it started with pre-last maintenance, together with a bug that makes fireworks invisible (at least giant fireworks 1 and 2, didn't try all of them).

• Adding up on this, in case gameforge is unaware...

Almost all weekly vendors (venerated vendor , exp insignias vendors etc) haven't reset their sales with yesterday's maintense.

Fossilo

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• We are aware of the situation, and still checking with NC, apologies for the inconvenience.

For the moment, we just managed to reset the following NPCs to exchange the Venerated Daeva Tokens

Elyos Niell
    Asmodian Lewis

Q0Iyium.png

• My venerated tokens were removed from items cube. Were they supposed to?? Cause they weren't after last season...

Prize givers weren't reset either.

• All situations happen, because they don't do normal weekly maintenances anymore. I found out it with a simple way.

In my account - character presses "enter" in the pop up window server wide instance. I got dc. I logged back and what i see?:

-daevanions resetted to default

-trait skills resetted to default

-minions kicked out from ui together with their skills: 1st, second, buff icon, loot icon

-custom chain skills: kicked out from ui, in their places showed 1,2,3,4,5 xD

-custom chain skills - removed from "K" > custom chains

It is just resetted all data in my character. It is not normal. It was just first time, when i saw that happened.

All thos happened when i logged back and NO - I DIDNT HAVE POP UP WINDOW TO ENTER THE INSTANCE.

Support replied me, that they want me to do several tests, to give them also my system stock like cpu, gpu etc. --> What I predict? all of those they need is to say me, that all lost specific data assigned and created by me in THEIR servers is my fault - i am sure 100%.

• 2 weeks in a row cmon are u kidding us alrdy X(

Vendors didnt reset again.

On thursday I saw daevanion insignias seller was reset, but I would like to know if they actually resolved a bug or reset day was permanently moved from Wednesday after maintenance to some other day.

• My venerated tokens were removed from items cube. Were they supposed to?? Cause they weren't after last season...

Prize givers weren't reset either.

Yes, was announced last week

It was announces SEVEN days before the seasons end! What about ppl collecting to buy the overpriced weapon chests or the key???? Is it THAT HARD to tell about a deletion BEFORE a season starts???? 7 days. Really? Most of the items have a limit to one per week! A friend of mine and myself had thousands of them. Deleted - just like that. xD The only thing left in Aion live you can still do - raids - useless as by now. For the "fun" part, I don't think anyone participate in it anymore. xDDD Unless you are under the Top 3, you can forget to get an usefull out of the venerated tokens!

• I don't understand most of what's going with the game, but considering last deletion of honour points rewards, I really struggle to comprehend why they prefer to limit us by not allowing stack same items from different seasons and thus at least giving some people some chance to get more expensive rewards.

People take a vacation for a week or two and they simply delete months of work. WTF??

Has NC or GF ever heard of compassion and understanding, or these words have been brainwashed out of your dictionary, you greedy sharks?

Seriously GF,

dares anyone from GF name one single reason why anyone shall log into game at all?

• Yes, not bad rewards R very expensive. Or maybe overpriced, if they delete tokens. In this way it is useless to even start think about that NPC for me. Also for me - U can simply delete that NPC from game Celes . Could U forward it to the team, please? :D

• Seriously GF,

dares anyone from GF name one single reason why anyone shall log into game at all?

I can tell you: to buy all the stuff you once got ingame in the Aion shop! Because other than that...you can't do or get anything ingame anymore. xD

In this way it is useless to even start think about that NPC for me. Also for me - U can simply delete that NPC from game Celes . Could U forward it to the team, please? :D

While we're at it: why don't delete hellpath, too. 2 or 3 weeks...who cares? As long as you won't be able to get hammers out of it and if you are lucky enough to do so: you won't get more than silverstars, goldstars, legendary manastones or NOT selectable ultimate manastones. xD But hey, be motivated! Buy the hammers in the shop! You know you can do it! ;) But be warned: you'll need at least 100 of them to get a chance at something usefull...if at all. Cause there's no garanty...just be lucky!

Don't even bother impliment your fake-Events and just do your promos...this way at least the bugs would be reduced every single maintenance...

• i have an every week BUG in game in Daeva pass quests. when is done quest USE 3x teleport scroll, its not count still "lighting" there and marked complete , but not count the 70points...(seems like the Q is not done), its last 2 weeks the same problem. and its not only on one account , so there must be something wrong with "done" confirmation of this Q. in past its also happened to me, but not every week like now

• i have an every week BUG in game in Daeva pass quests. when is done quest USE 3x teleport scroll, its not count still "lighting" there and marked complete , but not count the 70points...(seems like the Q is not done), its last 2 weeks the same problem. and its not only on one account , so there must be something wrong with "done" confirmation of this Q. in past its also happened to me, but not every week like now

You're talking about the Aphsaranta scrolls? Third one cannot be used to switch servers (otherwise it bricks the quest due to server switching doing some weird things), so only use it when already in Aphsaranta / Lakrum / Dumaha / Katalam / Tempus Fugit / Tempus Celat

You're talking about the Aphsaranta scrolls? Third one cannot be used to switch servers (otherwise it bricks the quest due to server switching doing some weird things), so only use it when already in Aphsaranta / Lakrum / Dumaha / Katalam / Tempus Fugit / Tempus Celat

ooo jesus so its some BUG when jumping intra servers... ok good to know, iam not sure if the third one was used like this but probably yes....

there should be some warning for example when you are in ingisson, that you should not use this scroll....

thank you for info i hope i will not forget for next time