Current server issues

• Are you kidding me? Rofl!

• I don't believe that without proof, how come GF communicate on discord, to few people and not making any official statement for this ?

Not everyone is on their discord, and I don't believe this because it is the logging server that is down from what I see, nothing to do with IP ban

• Welp, Going to work now, couldn't play tonight, no news on twitter, no message on forum...

Talk about a service we pay for, you better come up with a fix with all the lags that happened lately, and better come up with more than 3 days sub that we cannot use anyway due to the poor service you provide Gameforge...

You are going to lose tons of customers at this rate...

only tonight? lel.

I literally cannot log in since monday, trying everyday 1-2h to log in, then have to go. I am very patient person, but this is just a scam.

• So it is confirmed by a GF mod on discord:

GF is actively playing around with blacklisting random IP masks which results in ALOT of players are now banned from connecting to the authorization server and cannot play anymore.

NEW

apparently this was found on a discord from GF

• Don't believe everything that you read, check by yourself, I just joined their discord and there are nothing said about anything concerning today's down

• It is checked.

In the Forum is already a screen from it. In the Thread with "Autorisierungsserver keine Verbindung etc". You can check it yourself.

• I hope clear explanations for refunds are in the pipelines?

Edited once, last by MdR3823 ().

• so here is the "messages" about the bans from discord, but the thing is, the times are weird and not coresponding with the current time zone, also the screens are taken out of context aswell, I guess we only need to be patient but it is really really bad for a company like GF not to communicate on twitter nor the forum after many hours of down ....

• Well ofc I will open ticket, but to ask a refund for all the latest Aion coins I bought, I don't think I will make use of the 24 days of Siel's Aura I have left.

• You can believe whatever you want of course but the fact is that alot of people can log in and alot of people cannot. The 3rd message there confirms IP bans on "cannot connect to authorization server" which is the issue people who cannot get in is having.

• so here is the "messages" about the bans from discord, but the thing is, the times are weird and not coresponding with the current time zone, also the screens are taken out of context aswell, I guess we only need to be patient but it is really really bad for a company like GF not to communicate on twitter nor the forum after many hours of down ....

ok so there is explanation to the banned people.

What is the answer to the people who getting disconnected from the server eaven before reaching the server selection screen?

how is this possible that RU players doesnt have any issues?

• This "blacklisting Ip" can be real guys.

At every ddos attacks during these weeks the only way for me to login was to contact support and pass them my PUBLIC ip after every ddos attack.

I can even show here support messages where they ask me to send them my public ip, but dunno if i can.

During the period of blacklisting of my ip i logged in using my smartphone hotspot(using basically a differt ip).

Unfortunately, now, even my hotspot ip got banned so i can't login since 5days.

In my last ticket i asked them for a refund. i didn't logged in even one time since my renewed siel energy. The said they can't, because this problem Is affecting too many players. 🤦🤦🤦🤦

• That is how blacklisting random IP ranges work, some get affected, others do not.

• Hi, I'm new on this Aion and I'm only level 16 (Elyos, Atreia server). I can't connect since at least 3-4 hours. Even before having the login screen it puts me a message saying that I've been disconnected. I read the previous messages and understood that apparently some players can be ban like that. Is it the first time and do we have a reason for this? I have to say if this is real, it is a little bit discouraging to play more of the game.

Edited once, last by AnnaG ().

• Hi all, how to open a ticket to get access to login? thanx

Click support on top menu, then you must register a GF support account. Login then click Contact Support. Fill out ticket and then wait.

• This is a f*cking joke. I have to open a ticket because this noob company ban IP randomly? Why not ban IP addresses from where the servers were attacked? I don't believe that it's happening in 2023...

• im playing this game since 2009.... and now they block me ip..... i canot conect, i write to support and nothing..... this is not normal and legal.....