Wrong Drop Table in classic

• Hi,

I know classic is not really old aion and all that jazz but ... Why are lvl 45-50 mobs still dropping lvl 20 manastones and lvl 25 gear ? Is this a bug or 'intended' ?

I mean, you lvl up in the world so you can kill bigger and better things and then you get drops that are the same as the lvl 10 mobs you started with and can make no kinah out of it...

• It is intended. Read the several topics next to this thread. Loot table and kinah you get when you sell to NPC is nerfed by like -90%. Everyone is hoping for a fix but I personally don't think anything will be done. They might add p2w/rng events for kinah and thats it.

• It is intended. Read the several topics next to this thread. Loot table and kinah you get when you sell to NPC is nerfed by like -90%. Everyone is hoping for a fix but I personally don't think anything will be done. They might add p2w/rng events for kinah and thats it.

This confirms my theory about grabbing da moniez $$$ >>>> the game itself and its survival, but not as direct as candy on NA and they postpone collapse a bit. They learned things from NA, but not things which people have hoped for aka how to milk more $$$ and you are right shop will have something I am sure. These things happen for a reason, remember EC gold piggy bank price nerf a so called GF freature and entry nerf or lurkers, veteran levels and rewards, hero trial - restriction and punishment - a good motto.... ^_^

• This one should be a 'bug'.

I understanding nerfing drops (I don't agree with it, but it's not my game so up to them) but changing the loot table so you get stuff you shouldn't get ? That is breaking the whole way the game was designed

• Hi,

I know classic is not really old aion and all that jazz but ... Why are lvl 45-50 mobs still dropping lvl 20 manastones and lvl 25 gear ? Is this a bug or 'intended' ?

I mean, you lvl up in the world so you can kill bigger and better things and then you get drops that are the same as the lvl 10 mobs you started with and can make no kinah out of it...

*WRONG BUTCHERED DROP TABLE IN CLASSIC

Did they think they wont be found out by veterans and even then it is silly and unnatural for a 50 drop low level crap not trash item (grey) but crap gear. :S

• This is how it works. Then you buy cosmetics from AION shop for $$$ and sell it to the market for kinah. Brilliant idea GF. Nostalgia got me here so i came back to Aion and i hoped to stay longer then 1 month. But looks like GF is not giving a fk so it will be a time to leave soon. Was a great journey till 50 (except drop table and kinah rate).
    maybe ill come back later on.

• sure a bit of nostalgia and talking with players here and there

but eventually is kinda a waste of time

[...]

Edit by Isobel: Contesting moderation action in public.

Edited once, last by Isobel ().