Classic is same p2w as live (sorry dead) aion

• I was wondering should I write this thread or no. The discussions and the feedback about live (sorry dead) AION did not help. Nothing changed no matter how many times GF got the same feedback. No matter that 99% of the people wanted same thing.

Before AION classic to come I was saying it will be the same p2w <X as live (sorry dead) version. People was hiped and no one believed me. But ... what is happening now. Almost 1 year after the servers opened doors Atreia lost approximately around 40% of its player base. May be more. People are leaving the game and I have feeling classic will become dead faster then live (sorry dead) aion. Taha were not with big population since day 1. So many want merge.

P2W daeva pass every 22 days. But since New Year it is even nerfed. Hum nothing new GF are the best in nerfing. I guess no one is surprised. Before in p2w part had candies, 10 manastones, eso reset scrolls, now no candies, 2 manastones, no eso reset scrolls and the ap they give is around the ap from one run. Before the reset scrolls were 2 or even 3. A friend of me quit in rage saying that he were mistaken that classic wont be p2w and now GF are trying to milk even more the players by nerfing what they give them for them money.

Events? I am sorry events costs 25 euro. Is this event? I think this is called promo. Another friend quit today because he were pissed and did not want spend anymore money in this game. I would understand that what we get is event if we could get the items by playing not by cashing. Was not that the difference between event and promo? Event is free and you get the items by playing and doing something, not by cashing. Promo is when you cash and get the item.

How can you get enchants to enchant your gear? From daeva pass, by extracting items ( and you need be lucky) and from broker. If you wanna buy from broker you need get kinah. Which means alot of pve or just buy from the bots. Buying from bots is p2w.

So to enchant your gear you need pay.

Manastones ... as my friend (the one ho quit because of daeva pass nerf) was saying sometimes even 80 are not enough for one item. If you were suggested to NCSoft to make a change and not all manastones to disappear when you fail but just the manastone in the slot you are trying to put. To buy from broker you need kinah which again means alot of pve or cashing.

Events are equal to cashing.

So in general if i want to make my gear i need play 24h per a day and this may not be enough. Or to cash to GF and to the bots.

AION again feels like a job. No one needs second job which take your money. Classic is not different the live (sorry dead) AION. The difference is only in the people who still play both versions.

A friend who quit today said that he can not continue play 5h per a day and still to do not have any chance in pvp. That GF are taking his money and giving nothing in return.

• It seems that Aion has been P2W for quite a while now and that trend has obviously fallen upon Classic as well. The P2W sickens me but at the same time, it's not worth chatting about it.

Those who P2W will not care and neither should you or anyone else that's too worried with that.

There are other games out there with less P2W than this.

• GameForge lost one more person from Aion. These count of bots makes me crazy about it. I cant play thinking that anything I do is not worthy at all. Because there are people who just come to play in the evening with +100 million kinah every day.
    0 loot from world mobs. If you wanna BT - need 3k damage per boss. Wanna Padma - you need 1 million damage. Wanna Red Throne - 10 million damage per boss. How to get this amount - pay. Or play 24/7 for 1 character. It's easier for supp classes but still you need exp. But you cant get exp if noone takes you. Good luck who continue playes this game. It's a wonderful game but with bots and 0 loot it's so annoying to play...

• GameForge lost one more person from Aion. These count of bots makes me crazy about it. I cant play thinking that anything I do is not worthy at all. Because there are people who just come to play in the evening with +100 million kinah every day.
    0 loot from world mobs. If you wanna BT - need 3k damage per boss. Wanna Padma - you need 1 million damage. Wanna Red Throne - 10 million damage per boss. How to get this amount - pay. Or play 24/7 for 1 character. It's easier for supp classes but still you need exp. But you cant get exp if noone takes you. Good luck who continue playes this game. It's a wonderful game but with bots and 0 loot it's so annoying to play...

or maybe this game is simple not for u. sry but u are cry baby. since last few motnhs lets say 4-5 gf doing everything to make your game way easier. U have 40 ap set from passes (now u have total free from 5 win dreds), u have 2x stigma pack (ap stigma) for cash, u have jewerly half set e40 for cash, u have new version of daily quests to farm medals fast, u have free tahabata weapon after 7x tempus - and still ppl complain. Few months ago ppl need to spend tons and tons of hour to make that items farming it manually by playtime, now everything is for free or cash. Maybe u need to join into friendly clan who can teach u what u need to do in instances how to avoid skills of mobs/bosses and u can complete it with your grp.

• But hes right! The rly good stuff you only get when you pay rl money, how many can aford these?

The open world is full of bots, you dont get loot too. Thats not crying, thats reality!

In Tempus thats where a rly good instanz for farming balaur mats, but not even a dam white loot drops...

• But hes right! The rly good stuff you only get when you pay rl money, how many can aford these?

The open world is full of bots, you dont get loot too. Thats not crying, thats reality!

In Tempus thats where a rly good instanz for farming balaur mats, but not even a dam white loot drops...

Go BT sell Items, go Padma sell Items, go LUT/UT, sell alts in Eso/Telos its not so hard to earn kinah and you need not 24/7 to play

Play hard or Play smart...

• Youre only able to sell, when you 1. dont need parts and 2. drop something. I dont count the runs in ut/lut, BT, padma where even dont drop Gold. White loot? Nearly nonexist!

or maybe this game is simple not for u. sry but u are cry baby. since last few motnhs lets say 4-5 gf doing everything to make your game way easier. U have 40 ap set from passes (now u have total free from 5 win dreds), u have 2x stigma pack (ap stigma) for cash, u have jewerly half set e40 for cash, u have new version of daily quests to farm medals fast, u have free tahabata weapon after 7x tempus - and still ppl complain. Few months ago ppl need to spend tons and tons of hour to make that items farming it manually by playtime, now everything is for free or cash. Maybe u need to join into friendly clan who can teach u what u need to do in instances how to avoid skills of mobs/bosses and u can complete it with your grp.

I can teach you how to play and what to do in the game and also I can teach where to farm money or not. But I talk about the game itself. Not that I cannon't afford it to play this way of game. AGAIN NO. I can but it's not a game. I don't want to spend time to sell Telos/ESO/Padma/BT to get kinah to buy manastones or enchstones. I wanna drop this items from real mobs. You should calculate how many balic items you need to crit craft of 55 balic weapon. I counted. It's impossible. There are no so many items in the world of Atreia. NO DROP. What's next? Sell your mother to buy manastones or WHAT?

Regarding FREE TAHA/AP, I don't even need it. I had anu +10 what is enough to farm any of the 55 instances. AP set is bulshit comparing to 55 red AP set or so. I don't ask for giving people 55 AP. I just wanna say that they'd better to make loot from the mobs. That's how people can farm at least balic for BALIC EQUIP on 55 LEVEL.
    CHECK Auction - how many balic items there are. Just FYI that for 1 crit craft (if take 6 crafts for 1 crit) you need 15984 scales. Just try to imagine.

• Do you play for achievement or for enjoing the game? You can don't give an answer.

Thanks mate. Maybe someday Gameforge will review their politics about the game. If you wanna fight against bots. Find a way to get rid of bots. Not the way other real people would suffering.

I can teach you how to play and what to do in the game and also I can teach where to farm money or not. But I talk about the game itself. Not that I cannon't afford it to play this way of game. AGAIN NO. I can but it's not a game. I don't want to spend time to sell Telos/ESO/Padma/BT to get kinah to buy manastones or enchstones. I wanna drop this items from real mobs. You should calculate how many balic items you need to crit craft of 55 balic weapon. I counted. It's impossible. There are no so many items in the world of Atreia. NO DROP. What's next? Sell your mother to buy manastones or WHAT?

Regarding FREE TAHA/AP, I don't even need it. I had anu +10 what is enough to farm any of the 55 instances. AP set is bulshit comparing to 55 red AP set or so. I don't ask for giving people 55 AP. I just wanna say that they'd better to make loot from the mobs. That's how people can farm at least balic for BALIC EQUIP on 55 LEVEL.
    CHECK Auction - how many balic items there are. Just FYI that for 1 crit craft (if take 6 crafts for 1 crit) you need 15984 scales. Just try to imagine.

I wanna see you farming normal mobs for drops xddd even with normal droprate it was boring as fuk and not worth

I wanna see you farming normal mobs for drops xddd even with normal droprate it was boring as fuk and not worth

im not farming not farmed any single mobs for kinahs. I have better way to make money. .. Its not worth to craft balics eternal items. - for 99% ppl enough is items from BT /Tahabata.

im not farming not farmed any single mobs for kinahs. I have better way to make money. .. Its not worth to craft balics eternal items. - for 99% ppl enough is items from BT /Tahabata.

gz, it's not aion at all xD

GameForge lost one more person from Aion. These count of bots makes me crazy about it. I cant play thinking that anything I do is not worthy at all. Because there are people who just come to play in the evening with +100 million kinah every day.

If you think it's boring it doesn't mean that drop from any mob should be empty. Show me at least one mmorpg game where droplist is empty from 99% of mobs.

• u know why mobs are empty? bc of plague bots. but gf dosnt solve the problems. Bots are moved to high lvl 55 end game zones open pvp zones. Check broker how prices looks now and how they loooks before patch.

• TBH GF has to go with what KR does, yes KR took easy way and removed world loot and not the bots. If they had removed the bots they could have kept the world loot.

Same old they do what is easier for them always not what is best for the real players and this has always been the way in Aion they never really fix what they need to.