Faction vs Same Faction

• Well we did out first dredgion against our own faction today, and it sucked. Our team won and stopped the other team which included legion members from getting AP. This game has always been faction vs faction. Stopping your own faction from progressing as quickly really sucks and it felt really bad. I always enjoyed the fact that these PVP instances meant you could deal a blow against the enemy faction, this felt as if I was calling out my own side on the enemies LFG to stop them from doing a daily quest or something... <X

I appreciate the queue times for these instances can be long and waiting upwards of 30 minutes on somedays really sucks. But unless these same faction fights were friendly I think that the idea needs to be re-thought-out. I know people will throw arena in my face here, but dredgion and tiark are kinda different, the AP gain there is a lot greater.

I run a legion with 70+ members. We are all active and run these instances predominantly in legion groups everyday. We are organised and tend to get queued immediately. This means our chances of hurting your own legion is high... So what, half of my legion effectively has a higher chance of gaining ALOT less AP than the other half. Now how am I supposed to deal with that as a BG, my job is to make my guys happy and to help every member progress as easily and as quickly as possible.

I mean, change my mind. Tell me why I would rather hurt my own legion than wait 30 minutes. Time which we normally spend dueling or pvping open world anyway?

• This is a valid point. I hope it gets flagged because my legion is also with 70 members and had to fight against them in dredge.

Also on average queue times for dredge and tiarkh in the evening are around 3 minutes so this change is just stupid.

And last but not least if you go dredge and kill teleporter in the middle who brings you to bridge, if the enemy team is from your faction they can use it also, because it says Asmodian or Elyos, not blue or red team. This is a bug and should be fixed immediately. Whats the idea behind my team killing the mob that can teleport and after that other team can use the teleport as well???

• And last but not least if you go dredge and kill teleporter in the middle who brings you to bridge, if the enemy team is from your faction they can use it also, because it says Asmodian or Elyos, not blue or red team. This is a bug and should be fixed immediately. Whats the idea behind my team killing the mob that can teleport and after that other team can use the teleport as well???

Furthermore - "select next enemy player" does not work and you have to use the normal tab function to switch between enemies of the same faction.

• I totally agree with what you all said. It hurts to do PvP instances against legion members, the whole point in being in a legion is to help each other and have fun together. My only choices are to either hurt them in the Dred/Thiark or let them win and I stop progressing.

The 2nd point is also valid, just had a dred with another team from the same faction. Thank god it wasn't anyone I knew. They were a little faster than us and managed to secure the portal to the Captain cabin, we pvp-ed, won the fight and we were able to easily use the portal...leaving them no chance at winning. This doesn't seem fair at all, in the future if the enemies are from the same faction I won't even bother to go for the portal since they will probably take it and I'll be able to use.

This should be changed asap or it will keep ruining the game experience for a lot of us.

• It's the best feature I have been waiting for years. Always nice to have lower queue. Also nice to check who is who in your faction, so you get to know who you can take in your group next time.
    Fighting the same race? Didn't you do it in arena? And i see nothing wrong even in real life when you challenge your own mates for practice and fights. So, for me sounds hilarious.
    Slowing down progress of your race? Difference is pretty little imo.