TOTALLY IGNORED BY GAMEFORGE

• I have posted several things on the Forum and it seems that stuff I am adressing is too hot to handle for Gameforge ??

- No news on Veteran Rewards even thou that they were promised.

- No statement about the Daeva Pass as right now its only achivable if you play ASMO fraction. So what about the elyos ??

- What about the PVP buff asmos had on the day they were minority, almost 50% pvp buff.... Where is the buff for Elyos now ??

You forget very quickly things in Gameforge... Dont you ???

Anyone of Gameforge has at least the Decency to make a statement and no telling bolloks please......

• not gameforge, but the only thing they promised was access to the vault, not to new vet rewards (if you refer to the vault, apologies, but I read it as if you expect the vets to be back)

regarding DP - being asmo and having been on the receiving end for like... 13 years? ye I know it sucks when you can't achieve whats necessary - should it be adressed? definitely, tables can turn

errr you have a buff now

Sinnerfassend lesen... schwierig, ne?

• I have posted several things on the Forum and it seems that stuff I am adressing is too hot to handle for Gameforge ??

No, not to hot to handle, they just don´t read the forum and/or care about what you or someone else writes. They don´t read/care for 12 years and they won´t start because you write an angry post here. That´s a fact, hard to handle, but a fact, deal with it.

• Hello :)

We are not avoiding nor ignoring anyone, although sadly there isn't much update on this side.

We are still working on the access to the Veteran Rewards. That doesn't mean that Veteran Rewards will be back! But when we are done, you will be able to assign the Rewards you already unlocked.

The Daeva Pass being hard/impossible to do because of the faction balance is something we are aware of. We are also working on solutions to make it more accessible.

Lastly for the PvP buff, this is not something we can decide on our own, but the issue will be raised :)

I know these are not concrete answers but I hope it will ease your concerns!

• We are still working on the access to the Veteran Rewards. That doesn't mean that Veteran Rewards will be back! But when we are done, you will be able to assign the Rewards you already unlocked.

It was in March.

We're in December.

Players still don't get what they paid for.

The Daeva Pass being hard/impossible to do because of the faction balance is something we are aware of. We are also working on solutions to make it more accessible.

Great that you're aware the issue, are you also aware of the fact that the battle pass is time limited and players are actively missing the rewards?

• The Daeva Pass being hard/impossible to do because of the faction balance is something we are aware of. We are also working on solutions to make it more accessible.

+5 points for any daily quest, +10 for every weekly. Done.

• Hello :)

We are still working on the access to the Veteran Rewards. That doesn't mean that Veteran Rewards will be back! But when we are done, you will be able to assign the Rewards you already unlocked.

????

Even having IQ 500 doesn't help to understand the logic...

What the hell are you doing meantime? Wait, don't answer, we rather not know!

Why don't you give us our items then? By the amount of time that has already passed since we don't have access to these items, you have basically stolen earned items from players, you know that, right?