Miols (30 Days)

• Hello everyone,

I just have to ask gameforge ...

Are you thinking of adding PERMANENT Miols ?

What's with these (30 days) Miols... spending money/kinah over and over and over again for Miols that disappear after 30 days ?

Now, after countless BT runs and collecting Acarun snacks, the time has finally come... You bring a Dwarf Acarun Miol into the game, so that the things finally make sense...

But how can you get it ?

- via the store ? :/- nope

- via the miol merchant in Pande ? :/ - nope

- as a drop ? :/- nope

... ... ... you would have to pay 25 € for the PREMIUM part of the pass, play it until level 20 or pay to own it for a whole 30 days... WoooooooooooW X/

Simply no comment... Just greed in my eyes.:cursing:

A comment on this criticism would be desirable and whether it is possibly planned in the future to be able to own "permanent" Miols that also bring something...

Greetings

B3NK5

• Well you see, when there is no drop in game little by little everything will be added in shop :) you can now get with cash even balic mats whats next?

• Well you see, when there is no drop in game little by little everything will be added in shop :) you can now get with cash even balic mats whats next?

how much balic mats produce the miol

how much balic mats produce the miol

I don't know since I do not own the pet but I am sure it will not be much and probably it will eat a lot in order to get one bundle.

• Please stop embarassing yourself by using the term "Miol" as if everyone has a German client.

People might think that you sound like a schizo.

• Did anyone of you inform youself before start to play?

This timed pet stuff is in korea right from the start. So it was well known, and yous till complain.....embarassing