Tiark Testing Lab- Time switch

• Would be nice to not exlude ppl that work on shift and must skip instance becouse of time especially if its daily and give chance to join at morning too

• even if one is online, it is just tedious.. like coming home, run dredgion, run daily arena(s), attend first siege, run tiark, run daily medal quests, attend second siege, go sleep.

yeah, it is all optional and my choice what i do ingame, but the fomo is strong. open dredgion and tiark from 18:00 cest until midnight or open tiark the same times as dredgion.

• even if one is online, it is just tedious.. like coming home, run dredgion, run daily arena(s), attend first siege, run tiark, run daily medal quests, attend second siege, go sleep.

yeah, it is all optional and my choice what i do ingame, but the fomo is strong. open dredgion and tiark from 18:00 cest until midnight or open tiark the same times as dredgion.

I wouldn't have to face same op premades, if dred-tiakh same window. They couldn't be in two instance at the same time.

• ye 20-22 tiak time is kinda bad Its hard for me to decide if i should go tiak in weekend or go out [...] but aion is more important

Edit Olly : Illegal things

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Hi Gameforge,

could you please explain why you limit Tiarkh to a 2 hour timeframe?

One can enter Arena for 12 hours for some lousy ap.

One can enter Dredg 6 hours for medium ap

BUT why one can enter tiarkh only for 2 hours? And just before raid? Because it would give us the highest amount of ap?

Is this to troll us people?

Or arent you even allowed to change the timeframe of an instance? - lol

So stupid ...