Again a Cheater/hacker/bot thread

• Hi,

First of all I hate wrtiting in Forums.

Secondly a Game developer or publisher should allways listen to the community.

Well: Gamefore you proved your stand point. I hoped weeks/month that someday you will wake up and "bann all the hackers, cheaters, bots"

But you totaly did the oposite. Your proved me again, that you just published a game to milk some money out of the community who love/loved the game. But your short minded strategy at least for me has the outcome that i wont play any Gamefore game ever anymore.

You guys again proved to me that you are such a bad company with no real intention to make this game great again.

For your statistic:

I started this game with 20 Friends.

We are only 4 now.

Most of them left dueto hacks, cheats and botting.

Disclaimer:

I can Forecast the games death will came when Ingisson and Gelkmaros will be up and the whole pvp area will be full of bots. Then ppl will realize this game has no future.

For you Gamefore the time ist running out to change it.

bye

Gondolin

• But your short minded strategy at least for me has the outcome that i wont play any Gamefore game ever anymore

You already knew that's how gameforge operate

You guys again proved to me that you are such a bad company with no real intention to make this game great again.

So hard for me to take it that you're "so-done-with-gf" now out of all times

• Hi.

I see, that U R Elyos and write from Your faction. I am Asmo, hi.

I would like to inform U, that both factions R using cheat programs or tools.

It is very sad, what U wrote. 4 /20 is really bad effect. Many people write about this road to bad - I know, but I still believe, that Aion will be alive again. I cry, when I see, that my superb game Aion suffers bad things.

For players this problem is well known and yes, Gameforge and NCSoft did nothing for live Aion.

People will back to live too, if they will see any progression in cheat prevention and also reduced the pay-to-win model, what now is super high and breaks the balance.

Good luck.

• I played my first PC game about 25 years ago.

Don't take care of the game so much, I haven't seen it yet.

Bots, hackers and other [...]

And you let it be!!! You are the guilty ones!!!

The players will take the consequences...

WORLD OF BOTS. Make a TV commercial with that catchworld.

Edit Olly : Language.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Ye, and another one will post, that cheat does not exist ... and the wheel is closing xd

nothing new. always will be reply after a good post. Many people see or met it, but a few will still be writing, that it does not exist.

• I remember how before classic launch we had the CM on live stream assure people they would be active against bots etc, yeah I see.

Does it cost too much hiring 1 person who just goes around banning these bots everywhere? I thought EU would be different than bot-infested NA classic but you are just the same.

haulSIF.png

• Guys, seems like you have issues learning from observing past experience and listening to more experienced players.

Which part of "They don't care!!" and " They never cared!!!" is too hard to understand?

Use web archives and you will find hundreds of pages of same wishful thinking. There was exactly one time when Aion game masters made an "event" by blowing up gold spammers advertising with private shops in Pandemonium (and Sanctum probably), there are still some bad quality videos about that on Youtube.

To kill any hope you might felt by reading the previous sentence- it was before GF took over.

I guess they went out of bombs after that, cause there wasn't any even remotely similar action done ever again. Complaining and moaning about drops/bots/cheaters is a just a waste of internet resources.

Hope I helped you a bit. GL!

P.S.: you know you ain't playing Aion classic, right? It's the content that matters not the title