General Event Discussion

• hopefully its just badly worded and they meant that the free? coin you get on the pts wont be transfered to your actual account

Nop.

Will there be a shop?

Yes, there will be a normal shop which you can purchase from using AION Coins. Please note that there is no connection between this account and your account on the live servers. It is not possible to transfer AION Coins between the two, so purchases must be made on the specific account where you want to buy AION Coins.

• unfortunately most of the game breaking bugs are in events and they will not be tested by us, so a public test server is a waste of time.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• unfortunately most of the game breaking bugs are in events and they will not be tested by us, so a public test server is a waste of time.

It is not a PTS. As wae said in the last Daeva's Tavern it has similarities but also differences.

It is not a PTS. As wae said in the last Daeva's Tavern it has similarities but also differences.

Not a PTS I get it. you both look very handsome in the video and love the shugos; I get you would like us to only provide feedback on the 7.5 EU Changes before release.

The only thing I didn't get is how the future event patches will be tested so that we don't get so many serious bugs.

Edited once, last by Xeon ().

But isn't the main argument to not set up a server with a older version of aion that people shouldn't move there so there are still enough people left on the "main server"? You should think about putting a server with an older version of aion instead of this early access server

• But isn't the main argument to not set up a server with a older version of aion that people shouldn't move there so there are still enough people left on the "main server"

It's not for a older version of Aion, that will never happen but we will see more older content in future patches and they have added some nice skins to the cash shop.

It's just to test the specific 7.5 EU changes that Gameforge have requested from NCSoft earlier this year.

More info coming soon....<that's what PD said in Daeva's tavern.

• But isn't the main argument to not set up a server with a older version of aion that people shouldn't move there so there are still enough people left on the "main server"? You should think about putting a server with an older version of aion instead of this early access server

No, the main argument is that we need the support and approval of NCSOFT and there is no such desire.

It's just to test the specific 7.5 EU changes that Gameforge have requested from NCSoft earlier this year.

More info coming soon....<that's what PD said in Daeva's tavern.

No, it's not only for 7.5, it will stay also for future versions. And it's not specifically to test those features, that's not what we said in the Tavern. We requested features and some of them might be already there for 7.5 but not all for sure.

hmm yeah but didn't they also advertise it as a never closing server where you also can mainly play?

It is indeed.

• hmm yeah but didn't they also advertise it as a never closing server where you also can mainly play?

Haha I get that also, just be happy with todays free 7-day gold pack and other goodies including "health-conscious" title. ty GF :)

• What about event with manastones, all those from HT was block, evade etc

Made even craft 10 manastones quess what again same thing not even one that i want

Im bored to kill again 20k mobs to get few yellow 60 lvl manastones if im luck enought

• But isn't the main argument to not set up a server with a older version of aion that people shouldn't move there so there are still enough people left on the "main server"? You should think about putting a server with an older version of aion instead of this early access server

No, the main argument is that we need the support and approval of NCSOFT and there is no such desire.

There is no such desire?

Yeah exactly, that's why a certain server running on an older version of the game has a MUCH bigger and much more active playerbase than freaking retail Server.

• There is no such desire?

Yeah exactly, that's why a certain server running on an older version of the game has a MUCH bigger and much more active playerbase than freaking retail Server.

There is no such desire from NC.

There is no such desire?

And thats illegal. Hopefully the owner gets punished for that!

I see, that's another story then. Although given the circumstances and the examples that are out there, putting up something like that would be nothing but beneficial for NC.

But nvm, gonna stop here as this has nothing to do with current events.

Gonna wait and see what they do tomorrow with Hero trial rewards as many people are concerned that the Main rewards will be "adjusted" as well..if they are..oh Boy, that's gonna be rough.

• I see, that's another story then. Although given the circumstances and the examples that are out there, putting up something like that would be nothing but beneficial for NC.

But nvm, gonna stop here as this has nothing to do with current events.

Gonna wait and see what they do tomorrow with Hero trial rewards as many people are concerned that the Main rewards will be "adjusted" as well..if they are..oh Boy, that's gonna be rough.

Rewards will not be adjusted.

Isn't there a 5.8 official server in china? Pretty sure i saw that somewhere. (might be BS tho, didn't really look into it as 5.8 was also a garbage patch imo)

I hate stupid people.

• Btw thx Galeas for these insanes gift ! Woooooow 1 recovery tea man that s so amazing and what about this 7 days gold pack Made me speechless couldn t expect better wow really thx so much for that

AMAZING !

• What is the logical meaning of putting a shop on a server, in which you affirmed that "No events will be tested, it's gonna be a sort of test server, incomplete, with the presence of bug and not translate parts"? For real, i don't understand the meaning of it. Who should spend any money on something like that?