Posts by Rym

Galeas

So did the shop manager realize his mistake of selling kaisinel or marchutan transformations in the shop for 45,000 aion coins, when the previous price was 245,000 aion coins?

I'm not gonna explain how to do it but smart shoppers are already grinning to their ears with this offer.

For clarity's sake, the current model doesn't require you to pay 5000 euro for your character.

You can already move ahead of 90%-99% of everyone by paying 500-700 euro for your character.

It's not that hard to attract people either, considering every other available MMO is just plain boring and/or bad. The only reason I myself keep playing aion is because no good MMO exists yet, including wow.

So from a player that has broken ToS several times during the years, you encourage everyone to break GF ToS and not get caught? If they don't abuse the system, it makes them stupid? Not everyone can abuse the system and run more than 4 alts at the same time to reach some necessities in the game. Some ppl just refuse to do it.

This part of the game should be done unavailable and the items should be more available in the game. That's just another reason why this game is messed up. It shouldn't be an alt simulator to achieve the necessities in the game.

It seems you forgot running more than 2 accounts at the same time is an abuse of the system, since you mentioned 4 alts.

This game has been an alt simulator from 5.x, these aren't even news.

Ah yes, and I never told people to use 2 or 4 or more alts at the same time, if I did please do pinpoint the part.

To be honest the situation isn't as grim as some people make it out to be.

If people want to p2w smart with 500e they can get a decent char and with 1000e spent on the game they can get their maxed char pretty easily.

If people p2w but they are not smart they will indeed spend 3k-5k euro for the exact same result as the smart p2w.

However hearing that Lineage 2M failed is a joy to my ears, it means NC was hit right where it hurts, in their wallets. So some changes may arrive for Aion in a good direction.

This doesn't change the f2p player problem however.

GameForge must consider that the average f2p player is of...less than decent IQ level and will not understand how to efficiently farm resources using in-game means and means which do not violate the terms of service. To this end indeed enchantment stones, stigma enchantment stones, daevanion skill books must be made more available in order to promote player growth both in numbers and paying customers.

It's not that these players are stupid, but they have no idea how to properly utilize alts or other game mechanics towards their advantage, and even more so some of these players may not even have the time to do so even if they wanted to.

I would rather have KR in EU rather than current EU if what you say is true.

Yeah, sure korea is cool and all.

If you ignore the facts screaming in your face.

Yeah, koreans have +15 stigmas, they have kaisinel and marchutan unlocked, all their gear is ultimate +15 with the best rerolls in the game and the best manastones.

This is where people willingly ignore facts, they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

You think koreans got these things for free? You ever thought to ask them how much they paid for their items? They're not shy, they're gonna tell you. And ask them I did.

1 piece of ultimate +15 item? about 100$ worth. Kaisinel, marchutan? Can range between 2.000 to 5.000$ depends on the luck.

What, you thought getting +15 ultimate in korea was cheap and easy? Shocker.

+15 gold stigmas? They paid for those, during promo events.
    +15 daevanion skills? They paid for those too.

They have what they have because they paid for them. You don't have anything because you haven't paid for anything.

You think f2p in korea has these things? I think not.

On average I'd say a streamer's account in korea is worth around 9000$ let's say on average. Your account? Not even 150$.

It is the company's responsibility to notice the number of players on their games and observe whether these numbers increase or decrease.

In case the numbers increase it is the responsibility of the company to understand the numbers increase because their actions are agreeable towards the community which supports the company by utilizing the services provided thereof and providing a stable stream of income from these services through paid transactions.

In case the numbers decrease it is the responsibility of the company to understand why this scenario happened and what the company can do in the future to prevent and even reverse this loss of numbers, which is a threat to the income of the company and longevity of the provided product as a whole. If the company refuses to do so, the numbers will further decrease and with them their income will become increasingly unstable as well as being lower overall on average.

A publisher can not do major changes to promote player growth, but they can do many things to promote this growth and make this specific version of the game as friendly as possible towards the players while maintaining profit margins. It is of course true in order to accomplish this sacrifices and risks may be required in the future from the company, by lowering their standards in regards to their profits in favor of first building a larger player base which will in the future naturally generate a greater stream of profit than is generated at this current point in time by the diminished playerbase.

literally nothing changed. they were limited to +20 even before and as unreachable was anything beyond +10 it still is.

1st of all before wasn't limited to +20 was unlimited... 2nd you are talking about something that you have no clue about how is going to be for us at least. Maybe we will have enough tries thru events, maybe there will never ever be something in shop which would help you to achieve a better chance to upgrade this weapon and we will have in game ways only to get these stones. This crying is advance is literally hilarious... wait to see how is going to be, what is going to happen, bring constructive ideas instead of using a full box of napkins before you can even see the update on live servers. Ultimately, even if hard or unreachable... how will be for you might be for the others too so then again what's the problem again? Jeez...

Infinity gear was always soft capped with it's success and break rates, and then hard capped at +20.

Unless they dissolve because the only reason these legions formed in the first place was for these altars.

It's surprising to me they even took the effort to create that cinematic of higher than usual quality for the 7.5 update. It's not bad, sure, but from the PTS server I don't see gelk or inggi having been remastered, yet at least.

Galeas Take notes. He's not wrong.

It looks like you are stuck into thinking you will be using the new gear.

There is no need to worry about infinity gear, because you won't be using infinity gear, you will still be using T2 pvp gear and make that one +15 if it's not done already.

I think infinity gear was meant to go to about +2 or +3 for the lucky newbies who just started the game and needed decent gear, as infinity gear is for both PvE and PvP. The part where you enhance it up to +20 is whale baiting into spending a lot of money for minimal gain and gambling.

At the very least, I have seen others things that worry me in regards to p2w, infinity gear however is not one of them.

It's time to relax with 7.5 gear concerns.

As we've seen, NC implemented the new Infinity gear, which supposedly enchants up to +20 and offers powerful stats.

However, what people didn't do is research into what these bonuses actually are, and how you can acquire +20 gear.

Luckily, NCSoft was kind enough to, at the very least through game files release the success rates AND destruction rates of these items.

The following information available within this message are related to the AION 7.5 Update, which introduced the INFINITY gear. This message explains the enchanting process of infinity gear, and why players should NOT be concerned about this gear for the time being.

The screenshot contained within shows the stats gained per enchantment level, the chances of success, and the chances of destruction in case the enchantment fails.
    The white percentages represent the success chance in case of enchantment, while the RED values represent the destruction chances in case the enchantment fails.

As an example, to acquire a +1 enchantment you will have a 45% chance of success, and a 9.1% chance of destruction on failure.

Please note that the item can be destroyed if the enchantment fails even to +1.

As another example, to achieve +5 you will have a 10.7% success chance, and a 7.1% destruction chance. To achieve +10 you will have a 1.5% success chance, and a 8.6% destruction chance.

If you proc a destruction chance a single time, the item will be deleted from your inventory and can not be saved.7.5_enchantments.png

Note: These are the current enchantment rates taken from AION Powerbook, at NCSoft's discretion these rates may or may not be changed in the future.

The skill does exactly what it says it does. It stuns the target for 10 seconds and makes it immune to direct hits.

You can always remove shock it.

Infinity gear gains stats like the gear of old if I understood correctly. Thus, it is for both PvP and PvE all in one.

It's as if they forgot there are 3 whole Dragon Lords left and don't know where to go with the story. Also they never thought to go back in time during the millennium war when things were really spicy on the old maps and even some maps that were never added in the game.

Same thing every time to be honest.

New patch comes out in korea, people didn't even see hard evidence and they start complaining and threaten with quitting.

GameForge can't do anything about it, they get the patch, they apply the patch. Previous players still come back to play Aion.

Let's wait and see, if it's bad, well, it's bad. People will quit permanently, and the game will eventually shut down for good. KR especially is not in a good place right now.