General Event Discussion

• This is how invasion mob loot worked

Pretty sure this is not how invasion loot worked.

Actually this is how invasion loot worked, you didnt need to be in same league. :) Basically it's the samething with just different names.

Good to know, especially that i was gearing up my alts just by auto attacking the boss, surely was doing top dps on them.

• It has been mentioned several times in this thread how it works. You don't need to be in a league, alliance nor have to be top dps.

A group of 2 (can even be you alt account that is standing at the broker) and a couple of autoattacks are more than enough. :/

• This is how invasion mob loot worked

Pretty sure this is not how invasion loot worked.

Actually this is how invasion loot worked, you didnt need to be in same league. :) Basically it's the samething with just different names.

Good to know, especially that i was gearing up my alts just by auto attacking the boss, surely was doing top dps on them.

i don’t know how this conversation started, but Invasion Loot was FFA not like WB Loot most-dpsed Alliance

• Kyokushin , stop posting in this thread until further notice, you are breaking the rules in almost every post.

You are just flaming other users and being toxic

Failure to accomplish my instruction will earn vacation days from the forum.

Make a fair and "working event" in the future, and we can aviod this situations. :D

“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”Albert Einstein

• When I got named Product Director or Game Designer? I didn´t notice:/

look my tab, means "forum moderator", which means I don´t get to decide anything on the game.

BTW same thing for admins and CM´s

• I'd say that's more of reminder of how the forum hierarchy works- which looking on all the hate weaves on Galeas recently i think is worth reminding once in a while.

• So where are we at with the event boss looting;

Would it be fair to say not bugged but not working as intended?

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• It has been mentioned several times in this thread how it works. You don't need to be in a league, alliance nor have to be top dps.

A group of 2 (can even be you alt account that is standing at the broker) and a couple of autoattacks are more than enough. :/

Wait what ? so I can just duo log and attack few times to get drop ? thought it was top dps league

Wait what ? so I can just duo log and attack few times to get drop ? thought it was top dps league

it's not about dps.

Edited once, last by Kleuren ().

• Hey Galeas any info about fix for event boss

Thats rly flustrating you get loot from bug not from hard work or some efort you had put in

Bug users few lege form vs player which work hard doing quests will prolly end with 0 nice future for next merge

For those liers who say its about DPS to get loot just stop make it worse, you alrdy took huge adnvetage and spread fail information to get even more?

• Hey Galeas any info about fix for event boss

Thats rly flustrating you get loot from bug not from hard work or some efort you had put in

Bug users few lege form vs player which work hard doing quests will prolly end with 0 nice future for next merge

For those liers who say its about DPS to get loot just stop make it worse, you alrdy took huge adnvetage and spread fail information to get even more?

Dude "hard work" when every hit is 1? Come on now....
    Just be smart and you get loot 100%, anyway the rewards are rng, I got more legendary forms by doing quests with alts instead of my 100% loot from boss :cookie:

iH2ZKvV.png

• Firstly im not your dude

Second thing read correct i did ask how to use BUG?!:thumbdown:

From all sentence you pick 2 words

Dude "hard work" when every hit is 1? scroll up and read again i wrote by doing quest not by killing boss

Funny how ppl try say " from example 600 dumamonds got LESS contract but i got MORE contract from quest so its nice and fair "

I knew somebody will feel accused but i dont mind:)

• Just be smart

maybe tell people how you do it instead of bring cryptic?

same method they try to tell you since pages before i assume.. create the group as late as possible.

whether it works or not.. disgusting how many players profile themselves by openly using tricks/bugs/whatever/it is and even feel in the right all the time.

• Boss event ? Dominant faction gaining more and more advantages. LFG full of opposite faction apostles forms and nothing on this side. ( this is really frustrating )

This is something you cannot call event.

This forum has no thead where i can express ny real thoughts in free language.