New Chanter need help.

• Hi to all. I play A few weeks I have done a few things not many but I try. I want some help for my Chanter.

1)What Custom Skill u use for pve and pvp.

2) What Daevanion Skills need to upgrade.

3)New <Ultimate Fighting Spirit Chain set is for pvp and pve or need Spiken Set for pvp?

4)How many set armor need a chanter for pvp and pve .

What stats is good for chanter (heal in group and solo dps) in pvp / pve.

And if u have tips for this class sent me.

• Fighting Spirit is for pvp and pve.

Amount of set depends how much u wanna tryhard i guess.. Dps set, heal set, mr set, evasion set, idk if accu set is still a thing.

Rest idk, i don't play chanter, but almost every class requires all daevanions if u do both pvp and pve.

• I work now dps with atk power manastone.

for another set i want ask

What Cap have Healing boost ?

( I read somewhere that the limit is 1000.

I do not know if this is true.)

Evasion Set is for Physica Def,?

if make parry set with shield and mace is not work?

ty for info.

• ( I read somewhere that the limit is 1000.

I do not know if this is true.)

It was a true value - to the end of the 5.8. Since 6.2 is increased.

Now i dont know also the true value, but my bard, when i am observing it:

2336 HB with set heal and turned off (Imp) HM - healed 1111 (exampled value)

3136 HB with set heal, because of turned on HM - healed much better than prev.

Now i wonder only - cap is 3000 or maybe highier? If 3000, then probably i have to reduce my HB by 136 points. If highier, then i feel comfy with slacking about it :)

• so if we say 3136 = 313% healling boost.

if u have rune Support Rune +5 = 15%

heall skill to bard how many heall give u?

=

• Yes, support rune +5, what gives +15% and also in set for heal i have 90 points this new option, what gives +9%:

healing variation heals: 54 000 (conditions: no soft reverb, no melody of joy, no clearing melody before) around.

When i use soft reverb, what gives +18% recovery, and then i will play healing variation, it heals 62 100 around.

With melody of joy + soft reverb (12+18) much more. With also clearing melody + moj + soft reverb like tons ...