Posts by Esuuu

CLASSIC HYPE!!1! IT WILL BE SO GREAT AND AMAZING THAT PPL WILL QUIT LOSTARK AND WOW AND FINAL FANTASY AND EVERYONE WILL PLAY IT, JUST WAIT AND SEE IF YOU DONT BELIVE IT!!! POGCHAMP

Was the same with NA Classic, ppl super hyped full servers etc. Then 95% ppl quitted very fast cuz it was awful and they merged servers into one server only, yay.

most people quit because of that aura thing and p2w candies , why would they pay to play a game which is already p2w in its first week.. i understand why they quit .. lets not even mention the ping and the time zone difference ... classic in eu will be a whole different thing .. im hoping they will be smart and avoid all those things i mentioned up in this post and for sure it will be more successful than Na :)

They will make it p2w for sure, as they are doing for retail. Maybe no aura thingy (p2p), but still they will find a way to make it p2w.

Ping wasn't that big deal Imho, I tried NA Classic too and without using any kind of ping reducer it was as much playable as retail.

I think ppl has too much hopes for this. x) Probably I will try it out too when it comes out, but expectations are below 0.

CLASSIC HYPE!!1! IT WILL BE SO GREAT AND AMAZING THAT PPL WILL QUIT LOSTARK AND WOW AND FINAL FANTASY AND EVERYONE WILL PLAY IT, JUST WAIT AND SEE IF YOU DONT BELIVE IT!!! POGCHAMP

Was the same with NA Classic, ppl super hyped full servers etc. Then 95% ppl quitted very fast cuz it was awful and they merged servers into one server only, yay.

Uhm, only easy modes instances got IDs nerf, not that big deal. Is even somebody still running them? :/ When a fresh created char can do any ''hard mode'' instance without problems.. And u cap kinahs very easily.

well, you can do this kind of instances quick and sell drop, collect materials for craft, event coin.... thats why I was doing it anyway... so Im not unhappy with this nerf ....

Galeas I think almost 100% people who still playing AION are mad about changes in ToC entries because of PIGs! this was one of small think who still were feel like 'rewarding' think.... most people do ToC for pigs... no wonder many people are mad and unhappy now, if you can't fix number of entries as GF ... so meaby you can do something with sell rate for pigs? in the pasy 4x piggs - 40 kk kinach / week, now its 50% only piggs so meaby 1 pigg would be 20 kk? thats would help and show you care about our feedback I think....

Just make Ara and u make up for those money and u do them even faster. One Ara NM run is 2.5-4times more money than 1 TOC run and it takes less than 10mins now that u have to kill less Mortashas in one run. And u can do with whatever char bcs ppl take also naked chars just to have enough ppl to open final chest.

Okay u get less money from TOCs, but it was by far not even the best method to farm money since last patch.

Question about the "hero battle"- Is it actually even? I assume gear/stigma/transformations are maxed, but what about stuff like odian/runes/minions/collections/weapon skills/anything else implemented past 7.7?

No trasformations, no daevanions, basic stigmas (not improved), old DP system. No collections etc. No odians, no runes, no minions.

I don't know which is the gear tho. U have just basic skills, no food, DP jelly, dispell pots, dot pots (the one that heal u over time) and 25k pots (with more CD ofc).

At least it was like this in Coop, I didn't try chaos yet.

Before entering u got to choose ur class and u can pick one stigma set (one for each vision stigma basically).

I also not like the changes in the number of instance entry, I do not see any logic here ;/

Uhm, only easy modes instances got IDs nerf, not that big deal. Is even somebody still running them? :/ When a fresh created char can do any ''hard mode'' instance without problems.. And u cap kinahs very easily.

Not like Galeas can do much about it. He kinda get attacked on discord very often from toxic players unhappy about situation.. But he is just the link between GF and players, he doesn't make events, doesn't decide rewards and anything. He knows well how players feel

unhappy players are not toxic.... they are just over unhappy..... i know Galeas cant do everything but i also stoped to complain... and stoped also active play....

WHY do you think GF make SO OFTEN 50% discount? because players base is so small that they are just try to get more money from rest of people....icant remeber after many year when was so often 50% discount .. i remeber just 30,35,20 maybe....

game have a low population even on siege there is a problem to find a 100players on non-serverwide server...

That's true and they are doing very bad job on managing the game.

I just meant it's wrong the way they treat him and spread ur anger against somebody who doesn't have any fault in this situation.

Anyway, I know there is much pay to win, there is much RNG and this makes everything worse, but I think the problem in latest patches it's mainly missing content and every content it's just too easy. So PVP dead cuz p2w and rng, PVE almost dead cuz too easy and nothing really new. Some stuffs just can't be fixed cuz producer side and not publisher side, while other stuffs are just wrong cuz GF greediness.

Not like Galeas can do much about it. He kinda get attacked on discord very often from toxic players unhappy about situation.. But he is just the link between GF and players, he doesn't make events, doesn't decide rewards and anything. He knows well how players feel

Meh, lately just logging in for 5-10 min and disconnecting..

Disappointing elites also, I activated 20 GPs cuz I had already, but trying my luck it's useless. :D 2022, still no selectable contract.

I don't think battlepass itself is a bad thing, multiple games has it and it's okay.. But I experienced on Aion NA Classic and it was awful. :/ Now Idk how it will be on retail, but don't have high expectations

Tbh I did the HT, but only bcs it was fast to do, so more worth farming 1 contract with few hour than 8 weeks from lugbug... BUT it's kinda disgusting they keep throwing old content rewards.

Nowadays everybody has glowings, don't really see that much need to put it among final rewards, I even have glowings on 5 chars and I'm not even the kind of ''rich player'' u can find on aion.

The box rerollable with Exp insignia has awful rewards, the contract 13 types okay u can get pixel, if only u forget that in 2021 we had easy way to get SAFE all 4 pixels if u didn't skip event. Okay, good for those who lost some event last year, but random contract.

Ancient stones are awful of course.

Only good thing was the restoration stone, but well it's one, not gonna do miracles.

I think GF should understand that ppl is struggling for Jorgoth (so maybe can do an event with enhanced rates for T3 or anything like that), struggling with Apostles (selectable or, if random, 6 types and not 16), farming Yustiel, Triniel etc and with dead A.Dred and RT they should put an event that allow player to keep finishing those. Also Pledge Tablet may be useful to many player, even if they are kinda easy to farm. Maybe also some DP Daevanion may still be useful to somebody? Or also Vision weapon for those who still have T1 or T2.

There are a bunch of rewards who can be useful and im pretty sure i didn't even tell all of them, so... :S Idk why they don't try.

U forgot that it's super easy to make exp and we got tons of exp and stars from events and GP (every 6 months, they are tradable via broker). Also, very cheap on broker.

Tbh I'm skipping most events... And this ''Jakunerk Game'' is the perfect example of empty event. I could at least understand that some ppl is getting Cats collection with Apsharanta event, but Jakunerk Game... :/

Imho if they keep putting afk events they will just keep losing more and more.

Ppl who wanna play will get annoyed cuz can't find ppl for anything, while ppl who is botting for the event will be playing other games (or better another game), which it's, or should be, what they fear.